BF RoM store not functioning

[Post New]by Notenoughfish on Feb 28, 18 10:35 AM
Tried last night and this morning to purchase a few gems from the BF RoM store, but the transactions don't go through. The cash register screen showing the options comes up, and when you select what you want you'll hear the register chime. However, your cart doesn't come up. I checked the cart and it's empty. Last night the server kept disconnecting, so I tried it again this afternoon with the same result.

Is anyone else having this problem?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:BF RoM store not functioning

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 1, 18 10:00 AM
Hello Notenoughfish,

I just wanted to swim by real fast to let you know I can confirm that the store from our portal to this specific game seems unable to process transactions at this time. This was not a decision on our end and appears to be a technical issue that requires the teams behind the game to resolve. We've requested further information and follow up from the teams behind the game.

Unfortunately, we haven't yet received details from those teams and continue to request this information. Thank you for your patience while we all wait on those teams to provide further details about the status of this portal to Rooms of Memory. If this information is provided, a moderator will be certain to update our players here as fast as we can. Don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators should there be further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Notenoughfish on Mar 1, 18 5:47 PM
Thank you, bfgllinalta, for responding to my inquiry.

BFG Customer Support Response re: BF RoM store not functioning

[Post New]by Notenoughfish on Apr 5, 18 1:09 PM
Some of you may already know this. However, since I started this thread I want to close the loop regarding this item.

Between the time I opened this thread and the time bfgllinalta replied, I opened a BFG support ticket. I received several emails containing links to the usual things to try to fix the game. I tried the ones that were different than those I had tried before opening the ticket, but with no result.

In the end I was advised by the BFG customer support rep that RoM is a discontinued game, and due to it being an online game, BFG is a bit limited on what they can try to see if they can get the game working again.

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news, but wanted to show that there was closure to my request.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 5, 18 1:28 PM
Hello Notenoughfish,

First, I want to apologize for the incorrect information that was provided by our Reps. This is definitely not something we've been provided as information from the appropriate teams behind the game and I apologize that it was provided to you despite that. Moderators strive to provide the most up to date and accurate information regarding our games, and neither the Forum Moderation Team nor the Customer Support Team have received information about Rooms of Memory being discontinued or removed from the site.

I also want to apologize that the issue with the in-game store hasn't yet been resolved. I want all of our players to know that these issues have been brought up with the appropriate teams, and that we're awaiting those teams to provide us information about the game and what is being done about this specific issue. I apologize that we haven't received this yet, and we continue to request it from those teams. As soon as we receive word about the game, we'll be certain to update our players here with that information.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to request these details from those teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 04/05/2018 at 1:31:33 PM PST

Go to: