jasa3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Friends of Temshi

[Post New]by jasa3 on Feb 28, 18 11:31 AM
Hi.

I have been unable to log into my game since Sunday, February 25. I tried un-installing and re-installing my game and other suggestions to no avail. So I sent a ticket to CS and waiting for help. To all my friends on the forum please do not send gifts to Temshi.

Hoping to catch up with gifting when I get my game back.

Have fun in the castle!

Thanks.
Jasa3

LvlSlgr
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Re:Friends of Temshi

[Post New]by LvlSlgr on Feb 28, 18 11:50 AM
Are you experiencing withdrawal symptoms yet? Hopefully, CS will be able to solve the problem. Good luck!

jasa3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jasa3 on Feb 28, 18 4:28 PM
Did you miss me? Lol.

Yes, I sure am suffering!! I am constantly checking my email! Hoping for sooner rather than later...

Nice to hear from a friend!

Llamamama15
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Llamamama15 on Mar 1, 18 10:57 AM
Hope you get your game back OK. Do you know your friends ID's as CS won't be able to restore them. If you get a new ID post it and I'll re-invite you.

jasa3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jasa3 on Mar 1, 18 3:22 PM
I have a list of all my friend codes. As soon as I read the forum about losing games and friend codes I made a list. Love this forum!

I finally got a email from CS and he gave me some tips to try but none of them have worked so I am back to waiting..

Thanks for your reply!

Have fun in the castle!

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Mar 1, 18 4:45 PM
Thanks for letting us know Temshi
I am confident that CS will get you back in your game because they have always helped me that way

Lots of Luck wishes coming your way

When you are back - if you put a carrot on your wish list I will gift carrots - to help out with Spring Event right?

datsalotta carrots

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Mar 2, 18 5:35 AM
Hi Temshi

Thank you for letting us know. I do hope you get your game back soon.

I haven't been playing as much as I would like of late. I had to get my house ready to put on the market for selling and it is now 'under offer', so I am busy packing up as much as I can. I just hope I can find a smaller house to be in the near future.

Best of luck with CS and I do hope they get you sorted out very soon.

Fiona

jasa3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jasa3 on Mar 2, 18 4:26 PM
Thanks Fiona and Datsa. At the rate things are going it might be spring event time when I get my game back, if ever. I have already tried what CS tells me to try and it doesn't work. (I did some research before contacting them).

Anyway if I am lucky to get my game back I will definitely put carrots on my list Datsa!

I hope your house sells Fiona!

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Mar 18, 18 6:51 PM
Hi Jasa3 / Temshi

I see a green icon on your friend so have started to send gifts???
Hope this means you have resolved your computer issues.

datsalotta / piesy

jasa3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jasa3 on Mar 19, 18 6:45 PM
Hi all,

I am back and had to restore my computer to factory settings because some files were corrupted. I spent almost 3 weeks with CS and tried everything so I took my computer to a tech and he said wipe it clean and start over. I was testing my new game, signing out and signing back in since this morning to make sure I wasn't hallucinating! LOL!

I am on level 9 and emailing my CS rep my new ID tomorrow so he can transfer my progress. Can't wait to be back to level 83 or 84. I thought I was level 84 but CS said 83. Not a big deal..just better than 9! Haha..

My CS rep has been wonderful and patient.

My new ID is: a737316 (Temshi)

I will probably wait to invite friends back because I might lose everyone again.

Thank you so much for your kind encouragement! You are the best!!

Jasa3

PS: datsa..Carrot it is..lol..

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Mar 20, 18 1:40 PM
Hi Temshi

You are definitely on level 84 on old PC number 572563

I see you have put an 'a' in front of your new ID number, you might want to remove that as it stands for Android.

Good to see you back and just in time for the Spring Event

Fiona

jasa3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jasa3 on Mar 25, 18 7:40 PM
Hi friends!

I am back and everything seems to be working! I lost all regular inventory but retained level, coins, diamonds, avatars, and pets that I remember and used my android game to help. I had no clue about event items, stamps, air ship, pet food etc. so I was given 100 each which was great for a start.

I logged in and out so many times just to be sure everything was working before I re-invited friends.

Anyway, thank you Fiona for bringing up the "a" error in front of my ID. I had a senior moment.. oh..wait..I really am a senior and I don't mean high school! Lol.

Again Temshi ID 737316

Thanks dear friends!

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Mar 25, 18 9:32 PM
Welcome back, Temshi. I notice that your wish list is empty. Looking forward to helping you build up your inventory again.

Good luck,
Siber

Edited on 03/25/2018 at 9:32:42 PM PST

jasa3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by jasa3 on Mar 26, 18 2:20 PM
Hi again,

I changed my wish list a couple times. Is it showing up now?

I think I am going cross eyed starting over with all the HOS's in every room! LOL

Please let me know if my wish list is okay now...

Thanks!

jasa3

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Mar 26, 18 2:44 PM
Yes, it's working now. Please don't feel compelled to gift back. You've got a lot of catching up to do with the game.
Siber

Go to: