Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 1, 18 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/01/2018 at 7:47:59 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 1, 18 7:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bangels10 on Mar 1, 18 2:04 PM
I am not able to play Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath CE. The pointer is so slow and unstable (shaky) that it will not work. I tried re-installing, but issue persists. I have a PC with Windows 10 OS. Is anyone else having similar problem?

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 1, 18 2:09 PM
bangels10 wrote:I am not able to play Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath CE. The pointer is so slow and unstable (shaky) that it will not work. I tried re-installing, but issue persists. I have a PC with Windows 10 OS. Is anyone else having similar problem?

I have had this issue with other games, try going into options and unclick the custom icon box and then re-click it to see if that fixes the problem. If that doesn't work try playing the game with the system cursor. Hope this helps

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 1, 18 6:10 PM
Hello bangels10,

I really hope pennmom36's suggestion helps. Whenever there's trouble with a cursor, checking to see if the game has a customer cursor is a good idea.

If the cursor troubles persist, I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

Please see the following help page more further instructions:

It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page with those instructions below as well:

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace this title for you.

bfgBeruna

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Mar 2, 18 2:17 AM
Ca;n't play this game or even even get started plus have reinstalled twice. I have Windows 10. Will wait unite until you fix the problem before doing thing for now,

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 2, 18 5:11 PM
Hello VTCT,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I'm sorry the game won't even start. I'd recommend following the troubleshooting suggestions in the help pages below:

The first article explains what to do when a game won't open. The second walks you through how to run a game in Administrator Mode, which will increase the game's permissions. If those steps are followed but don't fix the game, then please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the title for you.

I'm here to answer any remaining questions, so don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if the needs arises. I wish you the best of luck with this game.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by winellen on Mar 4, 18 12:43 PM
Using OS X, version 10.9.5. I did not place the empty water bottle on the skeleton in the cave and now seem to be stuck as to what to do to correct it. Any ideas?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 4, 18 1:44 PM
Hi winellen,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles progressing in the game. This isn't a puzzle I've solved, but we can do some troubleshooting in case it's a technical issue of some sort. One thing that can happen is things need to be done in a particular order, and not completing them in that order can lead to getting stuck in a puzzle. When that happens, the best recourse is starting a new profile. That's definitely not ideal, so we can also try a couple of other things.

When it comes to Mac systems, we first advise closing out the game and reopening it again. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game is a great next step after that, and then we can move on to specific steps designed to help or Mac users. Those steps can be found here:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If none of that fixes the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team. You're also welcome to PM one of our Moderators with any questions. We're always happy to help.

bfgArinelle

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Mar 4, 18 5:05 PM
Someone asked about the Bonus game,,Did they ever find it? I don't want to buy it if not, Thank you,

shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by shellykayd on Mar 5, 18 3:38 PM
I have no clue if this is a tech issue with the game or I'm just clueless?

I bought the CE game without trying the demo and when I tried to play, the Window's task bar stayed at the bottom of the screen even while the game was running. It was in the way of pretty much everything down there. I could not click on the menu button (it was behind the date/time).

Is this something that happens to everyone in the game, or am I doing something wrong?

I'm using Windows 10.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Mar 5, 18 4:16 PM
Look under extras for bonus chapter

[Post New]by ruthiesheart on Mar 10, 18 7:23 AM
Can't play the game; constant graphic card not supported error; have the latest card and works on other games but not this one. Did all suggested comments; uninstall, administrator, security, etc. nothing is working. please help.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 11, 18 2:55 PM
Hi ruthiesheart,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles opening up the game. If the the general troubleshooting steps for such situations (uninstalling and reinstalling the game, checking for video card driver updates, and adjusting the screen resolution) have not fixed the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team. Our Moderators are also happy to help however we can with any remaining questions, so please feel free to PM one of us anytime.

bfgArinelle

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Mar 11, 18 6:19 PM
Old Man River,, Thank you,,

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Apr 13, 18 9:12 PM
To find BONUS GAME: From the main menu, click play. If you have completed the main game, the bonus game will be unlocked and you will have the option of selecting the main game or BONUS GAME.

kiwis00
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kiwis00 on Apr 17, 18 12:10 AM
This is my first post on this type of issue I have been having on most trial games and quite possibly my purchased games since BFG has unresolved most of my other issues. I downloaded and activated the game...BUT...when I clicked "Play", I got an error message "Graphic card not" which I have no clue what that means and I have no knowledge of speaking technology either. I have decided for every game that I will download and activate but cannot play that error code reading "Graphic card not" I will start posting instead of deactivating and uninstalling, I am going to annoy the technicians and make sure you help me fix this issue every time on every game that reads "Graphic card not". I am pretty sure your compatibility is the issue and I have no clue how to fix it. I have been having the same problems for almost a lot of games for two years.

Edited on 04/17/2018 at 12:11:19 AM PST

Go to: