Southwood - No People

[Post New]by kerrikowal on Jul 1, 10 11:36 AM
I completely filled Southwood with everything required for a good village, but no citizens ever came. I made the 20K wood requirements, but was stuck at -2 people until I quit the level out of frustration. I had everything needed, e.g., farms (2 royal with a mill and bakeries), houses (5 royal townhouses), protection (4 advanced mage towers and 3 royal barracks), etc., but no citizens ever came.

Re:Southwood - No People

[Post New]by kerrikowal on Jul 1, 10 3:08 PM
FYI, I played the level again and had no problem attracting citizens.

RuthieJo
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by RuthieJo on Jul 2, 10 12:13 AM
You have to keep an eye out to be sure you have enough protection for the number of people you have in your town.

Also keep an eye out on your food. You lose people if you don't have enough protection or food. You usually need more protection than the level asks for, same for the food.

Also be sure you keep everything repaired and upgraded as high as the level will let you go.

Your info box will tell you how many people you are protecting. Look down at the food too, it'll tell you how many people you can feed.

I always make sure I have more protection and food available than the number of people the level wants.

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jul 4, 10 9:39 PM
If you build farms, they will come!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Southwood - No People

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 25, 13 9:31 PM
See also my "Increasing population" post at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/242192.page

Go to: