geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Need some advice

[Post New]by geniegal on Mar 1, 18 9:57 AM
I am stuck. I am at Wold 5 and it is impossible for me to advance or get the second or third time through on lower worlds. The Arena has becoome impossible. I get less than 100 hit points and the monsters get 500 hit points. I do not get enough of a playing board to get cascading M3's. So I lose every time. Do any of the outfits give more hit points?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Need some advice

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 1, 18 10:34 AM
Hello geniegal,

I'm sorry Sir Match-a-Lot has been more challenging than fun lately, and I'm swimming over to provide some help.

The Witch Hunter out provides an additional three damage points against opponents when it's worn. The Mountain Ruler outfit provides an additional five damage points against opponents.

For descriptions of the different abilities each outfit offers, you can open your game and enter one of the worlds. Click on the Hero tab in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. You'll be able to scroll through the outfits.

I hope this information helps. If there are specific levels with which you would like help, please PM me or another moderator. We'll be glad to help however we can.

bfgBeruna

Re:Need some advice

[Post New]by Eveoflove on Mar 1, 18 10:35 AM
geniegal,
I'm not a pro at this... am currently in world 6, and many arena monsters now have between 500 and 600 hit points. I have good success with the "Mountain Ruler" outfit (will cause 10 HP points per tile removed), but find that the key is to try and do combos/cascades of multiple matches when the HP get doubled due to the "lighted sword" icon at some point during the round... it's think it's generally the 4th cycle. Also VERY helpful to create trinkets!

Go to: