bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Your comments and reviews for Fiber Twig!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jul 1, 10 1:18 PM
Hey Fishies!

What do you think of Fiber Twig? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and reviews in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

karolyneb
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,459 Posts

Re:Your comments and reviews for Fiber Twig!

[Post New]by karolyneb on Jul 1, 10 5:19 PM
Fiber Twig Review
Fiber Twig is a unique twist on pipe puzzle games. Players grab pieces of pipe from a conveyor to fit within a framework of existing pipe to complete a closed system.

The good:
Nice graphics
Fairly unique amongst pipe games

The bad:
English is a little lacking

Who will like this:
Fans of pipe puzzle games
Fans of puzzle games in general
Folks who like beautiful games

Who will hate this:
Folks who prefer to play non-thinking games

karolyneb's notes:
Upon first launch, you may get an error and you may need to use the Task Manager to end the game. This will only occur for the first launch - after this, it will run normally. (At least this is what happened for me on both my systems. Be sure to try it and see if it works on yours as well.)

karolyneb's soapbox:
Highly, highly recommended. I was ecstatic to see that it is being featured again - it used to be still on BFG's site but hidden. One needed to do a web search to find it.

[Post New]by 98monty on Oct 24, 10 8:16 AM
I enjoy the game very much...........but............level 15 has a plant near the beginning of the level, that has a fiber that I cannot join because it is close to the plant and red flashes not allowing a conection. The instructions mention a clipper that I cannot find.....PLEASE HELP ME.

[Post New]by Mrs_Taz_2 on Nov 3, 13 6:59 PM
98monty wrote:I enjoy the game very much...........but............level 15 has a plant near the beginning of the level, that has a fiber that I cannot join because it is close to the plant and red flashes not allowing a conection. The instructions mention a clipper that I cannot find.....PLEASE HELP ME.

I had the same thing happen to me. It must be a bug, and it's a shame because you can't proceed any farther.

UPDATE:
Thanks to ramblinbegonia, I managed to complete level 15. Not a bug, just need to play the game a little differently.

Edited on 11/04/2013 at 8:08:26 AM PST

Go to: