tennis courts...

[Post New]by cookiekisses on Jul 1, 10 5:02 PM
on level 5 they ask you to build tennis courts for 4 residents...for some reason i have put tennis courts in every square inch of the screen but i cant get it to give me more than 2/4.. anyone know what i should be doing different??

Re:tennis courts...

[Post New]by smudgy on Jul 1, 10 5:14 PM
I have just spent the last 30 mins on this level. Absolutely ridiculous!! I too cannot figure it out - although I did get 3/4 somehow!?

[Post New]by lsjd2000 on Jul 1, 10 5:23 PM
i have the same prob - i had tennis courts all over the place though did manage a 3/4 but don't know how

[Post New]by cuddles112288 on Jul 1, 10 5:30 PM
I got stuck on this too, and then it came to me, do exactly what it says, Build 1 tennis for 4 residents anothers words, build 4 cottages around 1 tennis court.

Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by Yetses on Jul 1, 10 6:30 PM
Did that work? I'll try that - right now I don't get more than 1/4 even though I built courts all over the place. So far I'm not loving this game...

[Post New]by smudgy on Jul 1, 10 8:08 PM
If that's the case then it should be "RESIDENCES" and not "RESIDENTS" - because when they are "married" 2 of them live in the house, therefore two houses next to one another with two married couples would solve the problem, but it doesn't.

I've given up on this game. The concept is ridiculous.

flowerfan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by flowerfan on Jul 1, 10 10:35 PM
I completely agree with all of the above...aside from being annoying and an outlandish concept, words are used incorrectly or are missing from sentences/instructions...if you can't write a complete, correct sentence, shouldn't create a game with dialogue type tutorial, etc.

[Post New]by danagill on Jul 2, 10 4:32 AM
Guys n gals Re: tenis court : in order to complete the requirement for the tenis court you have to have four houses around the tennis court . once you do the tenis court goal is ticked off . hope this helps baffeled fishies .

[Post New]by Cinnamaniac on Jul 2, 10 6:11 AM
I was confused about this at first too, but I realized that I was building homes, but they weren't occupied. You have to build the four homes, make sure a bachelor moves into them and then build the tennis court in the center of the four cottages and it will work. I agree that married couples should count as two people, but unfortunately they don't for this goal.

Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by Yetses on Jul 2, 10 9:41 AM
Cinnamaniac wrote:I was confused about this at first too, but I realized that I was building homes, but they weren't occupied. You have to build the four homes, make sure a bachelor moves into them and then build the tennis court in the center of the four cottages and it will work. I agree that married couples should count as two people, but unfortunately they don't for this goal.

aha, no I finally understand why I'm not advancing.
Nice concept, but this game sucks.

mey8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by mey8 on Jul 2, 10 1:39 PM
Hi everyone!

The solution to this matter is that you need to place 1 tennis court in the center of 4 houses. Make sure that when you place the tennis court it touches de 4 houses. You wll see it by dragging the tennis court to the center and therefore the 4 houses will be highlighted in green. It took me so many tries before getting it. Be patient! Have fun!

[Post New]by Lindypoo on Jul 3, 10 4:07 AM
I have been stuck on this level for ages - going to go and try it now - if it doesn't work I will be back.

[Post New]by specialk113 on Jul 3, 10 2:50 PM
When you are connecting your tennis court to the 4 houses, make sure you see the green glow that has the pool and houses touching, that seemed to work for me. I also found it easier to have cottages and homes combined, which gave me more room to work with. Thank you all for your helpful hints. Happy 4th and enjoy your game, because it does get sweeter!!!

[Post New]by charlie4000 on Jul 4, 10 1:19 PM
[b]lol,iv ethe same problem,wont let
'me put all of the tennis court's
i gte stuck on the 4th one...

Go to: