charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

QUESTION

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 2, 18 12:07 PM
AT WHAT LEVEL OR WHEN CAN A NEW GAME GET A PRIVATE ROOM. IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I GOT MY LAST ONES I HAVE FORGOTTEN.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:QUESTION

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 2, 18 12:19 PM
LEVEL 13

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 2, 18 1:01 PM
THANKS , GUESS I WILL NOT HAVE THEM. THESE ARE THE GAMES THAT ALL MY OTHERS WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO. THEY HAVE THE ROOMS. NOT DOING THE TRANSFER TILL AFTER THE SE. STILL HAVE SOME TO GET TO LEVEL 6 . I AM TRANSFERRING ALL THEIR RESOURCES TO MY MAIN GAME. NO SENSE LOSING THEM TO THE TRANSFER.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 2, 18 3:31 PM
Hello charlieisr,

It sounds like you might transfer your current games to new profiles.

If your current Midnight Castle games are transferred to new profiles by our Midnight Castle Support Team, then all of their progress will be transferred, too. The games will have new Friend Codes, and the Friends Lists will need to be rebuilt. But the games will otherwise remain the same, and the Private Rooms' inventories will be included in the transfer.

I hope this information is helpful. Please PM me if there are any remaining questions. The other moderators and I are always here to help.

bfgBeruna

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 2, 18 7:50 PM
When Trina was first added to the game, she was introduced to players at Level 6. This feature was moved to Level 13 in July 2016.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 2, 18 8:54 PM
THANK YOU, ANNELLEGRAM, I WAS WONDERING WHY MY FIRST THREE GAMES HAD TRINA AND THE LAST ONE I JUST STARTED THAT ARE LEVEL 6 DO NOT HAVE HER. TWO OF THE OLD GAMES ARE LEVEL 8 WAS CONFUSED.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 2, 18 9:37 PM
EASY TO BE CONFUSED BECAUSE THEY MADE THAT LEVEL CHANGE.....

I HAVE A GAME THAT WILL PERPETUALLY REMAIN AT LEVEL 9 ....IT HAS A PRIVATE ROOM BECAUSE I STARTED IT LONG BEFORE THE CHANGE.

Go to: