jwock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Cannot use the barette on the chest.

[Post New]by jwock on Mar 2, 18 4:12 PM
On the hillside there is a chest under the beehive and I should be able to use my barette to pick the lock but it wont let me.Anyone else have the same problem?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Cannot use the barette on the chest.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 2, 18 4:45 PM
Hello jwock,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry there's been trouble using a barrette to pick a lock. Let's see what we can do to fix this.

This could be a progression block. Oftentimes progression blocks are resolved by updating the computer's video card driver. I'd recommend using the help article below to determine whether a new version of your computer's driver is available for installation.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It might also be helpful to run the game in Administrator Mode. This process increases the game's permissions on the computer and helps it to run more smoothly. The help page below contain further instructions.

Run Game as Administrator

If those suggestions don't fix the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team. Going forward, it'd also be helpful to post about technical issues in the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire Collector's Edition here.

This ensures the Moderation Team sees and responds to your query as quickly as possible. I've gone ahead and locked this thread so future posts can be made to the one above. Have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

Go to: