bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 2, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

xsbarbcat
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Heellppp!!!

[Post New]by xsbarbcat on Jul 2, 10 1:30 PM
You seem to be really on top of the forums so I am hoping you can help. It's not exactly about this game, but I am trying to buy this one. The sale started today, and I had already bought 4 games using my usual acct info. When I went to purchase this one, it said my info was incorrect and I should check it. Well, the only thing is my card expired in June, and I updated the new expiration date a couple of weeks ago, so that's not the [problem, but my three digit code on the back has changed. There is no way to get into that particular item to edit it, so I tried entering the whole thing all over again, which wuld let me put in the three digit code, but it won't take it. I wrote cust serv but, being the weekend, I don't expect to hear from them ujntil after the sale is over. Very extremely frustrating. I don't understand why they would accept the payment for four games and then stop. What can I do? I sure hope you can help me.

frostledge
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole forum

[Post New]by frostledge on Jul 6, 10 7:14 AM
Possible spoiler alert!

Ok got the game and am in the library where you pull out the drawers to the "dates" in the newspapers. I have all the dates set and nothing happens. When I click on hint, it tells me there is nothing more to do here yet I have triple checked to make sure the dates are correct. Am I doing something wrong? And where are the newspapers with the dates in the game? Maybe I'm just an idiot but I can't find that info anywhere and and now that I have set the drawers to the dates, nothing happens. Can someone tell if it's a glitch or did I miss something?
Thanks very much!

I went back in a third time after waiting a few hours and poof the drawers puzzle worked fine.....glitch? I dunno since it worked fine on the CE edition.... figured out the bust part as well. For some reason when I was clicking on hint, it took me to the pot behind the ladder on the left side of the book cases so I thought that was where the bust head was. Nope. On the right side which you only get after you solve the drawers puzzles.... Good grief Charlie Brown.

Edited on 07/06/2010 at 11:02:04 AM PST

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Jul 6, 10 10:32 AM
I downloaded the trial the other day,but when I went to play it I said that the trial period had expired.

I HAVE NOT PLAYED THIS GAME AT ALL!!!!.

The first one, Flux Family secrets -THE RIPPLE EFFECT, yes. but NOT Flux Family Secrets - The RABBIT HOLE.

I am going to download this game again. If I get the same thing again I will be back.

EDIT

Downloaded fine this time, BUT a message came up on the screen saying that I would have to switch on the drive accelerator OR if this didn't work to improve the to update my card or something. Too technical for me. Need less to say the game has beer uninstalled and will remain so until I get a new driver or whatever.

Edited on 07/06/2010 at 10:51:43 AM PST

[Post New]by southernlady77 on Jul 6, 10 6:17 PM
You are not the only one having a problem.It is telling me the same thing. I have a state of the art video card and still same problem.They wanted me to install some program and send the info to them but I will not install a program I don't recognize. If I continue to have these problems with the games I am going to cancel my member ship.

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Jul 9, 10 7:53 PM
RE: The ride of Paul Revere...Am now at the wharf..I HAVE the sign but don't know how to connect it to the rope/block&tackle to raise it in front of "Calderons"
HELP!!!

[Post New]by juanitaperez on Jul 10, 10 1:29 AM
I have the same problem and really I do not want to remove anything from my computer, I think you should resolve this problem not your clients, specially the ones who wants to buy the game like me, I got this message
came up on the screen saying that I would have to switch on the drive accelerator OR if this didn't work to improve the to update my card or something
like that.

cyndrap
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by cyndrap on Jul 11, 10 6:36 PM
NO issues with downloads or play
Just wish the game was longer - really enjoyed the play and the story
Good choice if you are looking for another HOG and much better than the first Flux Family Secrets and I really liked that one !

[Post New]by playerslb on Jul 16, 10 3:34 PM
I am trying to play the section with the train station with good ole Abe, however unable items to search are not appearing. Please help. I have uninstalled the game and re-installed it and it is still not working.

Please Assist
Playerslb

[Post New]by fifiwerner on Jul 16, 10 4:57 PM
I am disappointed with this game. I love the first Flux Family secrets, but this this no where near the game it was. Wouldn't recommend it.

[Post New]by butterflydee89 on Jul 17, 10 7:04 AM
I have tried to download this game twice and get the same thing! The download goes great and then when I go to play the game, my screen starts blinking on and off. The only way to stop it is to restart. The game does not play at all. Anyone else having this problem? I have OS Windows Vista 64-bit.

Edited on 07/17/2010 at 7:05:41 AM PST

[Post New]by queenmarlened on Jul 18, 10 8:48 AM
I have been trying to download and play this game for weeks. Each time I do it loads and then when I try to open it it says that I have an error in my library and it doesn't open. I reported it to the IT folks and they sent me all the upgrades to my cards and drives and still I can't open it. I am very frustrated and wish the makers would address all these problems. It doesn't seem like the game is user friendly. I purchased the game, I want to play the game, but for some reason it won't load onto my computer...any suggestions??? Waiting for a fix....

rpower
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by rpower on Jul 18, 10 10:06 PM
playerslb wrote:I am trying to play the section with the train station with good ole Abe, however unable items to search are not appearing. Please help. I have uninstalled the game and re-installed it and it is still not working.

Please Assist
Playerslb

[Post New]by esterlysae on Jul 19, 10 10:40 AM
I cannot figure out how to open the book in the library with the puzzle lock. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

[Post New]by dfeiny11 on Jul 20, 10 1:13 PM
I am trying to collect the last star and the game is frozen. I opened the fountain and was using the magnifying glass when the game froze. It will not let me take the star. I closed out of the game and went back in and now the star is in blue and the fountain is open but nothing is there.

I rebooted and also shut down the computer nothing changed. I deleted the game and downloaded it again and still nothing. I can't play the game at all now please help!

[Post New]by calmarg on Jul 21, 10 8:01 AM
need help.........
can not figure out where to go to use the crank after I found the bust

[Post New]by nixmummy on Jul 23, 10 2:14 PM
dfeiny11 wrote:I am trying to collect the last star and the game is frozen. I opened the fountain and was using the magnifying glass when the game froze. It will not let me take the star. I closed out of the game and went back in and now the star is in blue and the fountain is open but nothing is there.

I rebooted and also shut down the computer nothing changed. I deleted the game and downloaded it again and still nothing. I can't play the game at all now please help!

I have the same problem. I am reloading it again after uninstalling it and hoping it might work, but after reading your post I'm thinking something bigger might be wrong. I had created a new user Id because I had a similar situation in the Paul Revere level with an item in a crate. My cursor turned into a hand, but I couldn't pick up the item.

[Post New]by athenatree on Jul 23, 10 2:30 PM
I can't pickup the Apollo item from the warf in the second Paul Revere quest too. I have done everything. I get the hand when I mouse over it, but nothing happens when I click. I tried hint and it says I have completed every location. Paul says that the item is in the sparkling crate. I have tried to close the game and restart but that doesn't change anything.
Anyone have any ideas?

Edited on 07/23/2010 at 2:37:44 PM PST

[Post New]by BrittysMom on Jul 24, 10 1:26 PM
frostledge wrote:Possible spoiler alert!

i am having the same issue. so i'll guess i'll wait and try again later.

Ok got the game and am in the library where you pull out the drawers to the "dates" in the newspapers. I have all the dates set and nothing happens. When I click on hint, it tells me there is nothing more to do here yet I have triple checked to make sure the dates are correct. Am I doing something wrong? And where are the newspapers with the dates in the game? Maybe I'm just an idiot but I can't find that info anywhere and and now that I have set the drawers to the dates, nothing happens. Can someone tell if it's a glitch or did I miss something?
Thanks very much!

I went back in a third time after waiting a few hours and poof the drawers puzzle worked fine.....glitch? I dunno since it worked fine on the CE edition.... figured out the bust part as well. For some reason when I was clicking on hint, it took me to the pot behind the ladder on the left side of the book cases so I thought that was where the bust head was. Nope. On the right side which you only get after you solve the drawers puzzles.... Good grief Charlie Brown.

[Post New]by RB_Red on Jul 30, 10 1:53 PM
I can't pick up the Flux Book of Secrets! I had the trial and it wouldn't work so I bought the game and it still didn't work. I've uninstalled and installed the game twice and it still won't let me pick up the book. I solved the puzzle to move into the library but I can't enter until I pick up the book! Any ideas please!?

I have never had an issue with BF games and use Windows Vista and have a good video and sound card and lots of memory available on the computer.

Go to: