bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 2, 10 12:16 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page. Or, if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Flux Family Secrets: The Rabbit Hole Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Jul 2, 10 3:30 PM
Just finished the demo hour of Rabbit Hole. It's very, very good! Without doing much sightseeing, but watching cut scenes and not skipping anything, I got to the middle of chapter 4 out of 12 regular chapters. I peeked into the strategy guide and there are several extra chapters in the Collector's Edition. It's the first one I've ever been tempted to purchase.

So far the puzzles have been clever, but not impossible. I used the strategy guide once (it gives WAY too much information on each page - a scroll down guide would have been better) and the solution was pretty obvious once I saw it. The hidden object searches are well done. The artwork is amazing. You even have 30 badges to find throughout the game.

I played in both regular and HD mode with regular and special cursor. Everything (so far) has worked beautifully. Absolutely give this one a try.

Go to: