12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by 12earth45 on May 23, 15 10:01 AM
Hi, I also had the tournament score issue, and game crash with that, losing diamonds when re entered.

I contacted CS, and Matt in Seattle credit me back spent diamonds. He said they are aware of this issue, and will pass it on to the DEVS.

But the BLUE DOT problem is their mosy primary concern at the time....

I am hoping that problem is resolved soon!!
I have had friends who lost games just before Christmas and some newer ones that are restarting for 2nd and 3rd time.
Grateful I can continue on with the game, and will try to help those as they recover!

Good luck in the Castle! [=

AND a big THANK YOU to all our past and present SERVICE PEOPLE on this Memorial Day weekend!

Whitecrowe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Whitecrowe on May 23, 15 3:11 PM
I have also lost the detective. Been going around in circles on level 61 for weeks now. I've got a nice mount of coins but it's getting boring now. Please fix this issue.

Lbyoune
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Lbyoune on May 23, 15 3:32 PM
Ok spring is no more and my friends on this game have been deleted.
Please let me at least add new friends. That also includes Just John!

Also my game is not progressing to new levels-- I have played over 9.000 HOS games, with 16 pets. I'm on level 32 and have been for the last 3 months!

I also cannot get into my game due to the blue dot. Even if touch it to go and play an HOS, it stays black. It says I need to feed my pets, but I can't see them.

Please please fix this.
I'd is i1083473
Playing on an iPad

[Post New]by tarainmb on May 23, 15 7:10 PM
Rose22bud wrote:I just tried to play in the Tournament and twice it gave me a score of over 21,000,000 after I did the first HOS. This happened the last time I played also. It is a waste of my time if the tournament is not going to register a my real score. Please get the tournaments fixed.

Me too. It's been happening for the past few days. I've lost a ton of diamonds on scores that won't submit...

Ash1780
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Ash1780 on May 24, 15 5:56 PM
GolfCat1228 wrote:The game has been giving me trouble for about 3 weeks now. I am on level 40 and am trying to complete the Urgent Help quest. I am on the second part of the quest which is to help the automaton in the Metro station. When I click on Go To, the automaton has no tasks. I am unable to progress because of this.

I was a little farther along, I finally decided to just give up on getting my stuff (pets, eggs, Christmas remnants, FRIENDS - I still have them but can't send them anything). But, it won't even let me do that - I can accumulate coins & gems but NO EXPERIENCE POINTS meaning I can't do anything or get anywhere. It is so unbelievably frustrating that I have no words.

I hate that so many of y'all are going through the same things - I wish it was just me
Ash

[Post New]by Angelswing on May 24, 15 6:21 PM
I have just entered a tournament, my ID is I5908, I got a score of over 33 million!!! This happens to me on a regular basis that my score for entering the first room in the tournament is over 21 million. This doesn't correct and my chances of winning even one diamond has gone. Then I have to wait 20 minutes to try again. Can you please correct this problem or tell me how I can correct the score immediately.

Thank you, Angela

[Post New]by vruchotzke on May 24, 15 6:29 PM
Has anyone heard of a solution for the bad scores you get in the tournaments? Every tournament net I enter the first game scores in the millions which knocks me out so there is no point in playing and trying to win

dw1457
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by dw1457 on May 24, 15 9:01 PM
Every third or fourth tournament I play I also have the 21,000,000 glitch. It's always after the first door on the left. In this round there are also typically 3 spin chips in every room. I usually buy in with diamonds after this. I have never had the glitch when I have used diamonds to play. Also, many rooms only have 1 spin chip. It's frustrating to lose the free play.

[Post New]by billmatt on May 25, 15 1:37 AM
Have been unable to access keeper of the castle at level 63 it appears that an update is required, ive had that message for days now when will the update be issued?
Billmatt

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on May 25, 15 9:15 AM
Back to the "million" point scoring in tournaments today! Playing on iPad. Network connection problems too! Even the forum has froze today?

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on May 25, 15 12:45 PM
The Disappearing Detective Issue! What is the solution for completing the task when I can not go to or find the Detective? Also looks like many other characters have gone away and find A LOT of coins are needed to unlocked the many areas that have now popped up, Yikes! Hope to get a resolution for the missing detective please..

[Post New]by AZErin on May 26, 15 9:02 AM
Playing on iPad, I cannot get the app to load beyond the Facebook connection screen. I'm logged in to facebook, the app starts, opens to Facebook which says I've already authorized the app, then when i switch back, the app freezes and closes. I've restarted the iPad twice, deleted the facebook permission and re-started, and everything is up to date with newest versions. Help?!

[Post New]by kotjew on May 26, 15 9:05 AM
Hi everyone,
After long weekend we have a lot of issue it looks like on iPads.
I cannot play in tournament at all now, the play button is combine with play now 5 diamond, and I cannot push it. Means I am out.
For the score over 21 millions. In the past I had once in tournament, but now I notice you get it in first try if you on the hurry and do not wait to all doors open fully. I am not positive this is the issue but now I am waiting few second and when all doors open fully I did not have this issue with 21 millions score. Also when you get this score just x-it out and you will not get score for it, but you will have normal score for rest, short for one doors but sometimes with the luck on wheel you can get ok score.
I hope this can help some. It is not solve the problem but, maybe can help.

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on May 26, 15 9:09 AM
I am an iPad player, AGAIN....million scoring on this mornings tournament!! So discouraging not being able to play!!

[Post New]by playermoe on May 26, 15 11:26 AM
how to get pass level63

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 27, 15 7:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are having issues with the iOS platform. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

The developers are aware of the issue with the disappearing detective as well as the blue dot. It is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with the issues that players are experiencing. Our Support Team is always willing to help. By contacting them, it also helps to keep track of and report the issues you are experiencing to the developers.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Sheryl459112 on May 27, 15 10:19 AM
I love the tournaments, but I keep getting a 21+ million score on the first hos. It doesn't happen every time, but pretty often. They don't accept this bogus score, which is fine but I still have to wait 20 min to play again. Am I doing something wrong?

[Post New]by The13Cobra on May 27, 15 5:49 PM
I've been having problems only for 2 MONTHS
Blue dot, stuck on level, no tournament, no daily reward, friends disappearing, can't add friends and friends can't add me ,,,,,,etc.

Last I heard fix on the way ,,,,, I heard it 2 weeks ago and today I got respond fix on the way hopefully this week ..... Ya right.

My apologies for my friends who deleted me for sending them unwanted gifts and the ones who still send me gifts but I can't send them back because I don't have them in my tiny list

Hopefully we will be back rocking the game before we hit another glitch just sayin......

Cobra

Bcurls
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bcurls on May 27, 15 6:38 PM
i just got an another note from the "support team" and they said that an update for the the blue dot issue & the friends issue should be out next week. we can only hope, fellow sufferers, that this is true!!!!! i've been stuck for so long!

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on May 28, 15 2:14 AM
My game is FULL of problems, I have sent email, reports, took suggestions, tips and my game gets worse each and every day! Now, my dice game is NOT working! Why does one have to fill out Felix, etc when the only help I get back is a form email saying " we are working on the problem....you can be assured.." Well I'm not assured! Features on my game that don't work render it useless! I spend half my time trying to get my game up and when I do...I get dotified, retried, denied! I've gotten to my breaking point, there is too many problems....don't need this!!!
Look how many PAGES of PROBLEMS you have..........speaks VOLUMES!!!!!

Go to: