bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 13, 18 3:55 PM
Hello Kebens,

I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't recording dice table wins properly. To fix this, please try running the game in Administrator Mode. This process gives the games more permissions and should allow the wins to register.

If troubles with the game persist after trying this suggestion, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll definitely be able to provide further assistance.

Thanks so much for your patience. If new questions happen to arise, you're welcome to PM me or another moderator. We'll help however we can.

bfgBeruna

mommduck
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by mommduck on Feb 15, 18 1:13 AM
I can see that there was an update on the 7 Feb but when I go to the app store there is no update.

I am still on Dec 17 version. Is there another way to get this. I am on level 70 and don't want to lose progress.

Thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 15, 18 4:03 PM
Hello mommduck,

Thank you for taking the time to bring us this specific concern. I've taken a look and I can see why there may be some confusion. It appears that we have announced the latest update on February 7, 2018, but didn't note that this was an in-app or in-game update that didn't require downloading an update manually using the Big Fish Games app or the App Store the game was downloaded through. I apologize for this oversight on our part and have corrected those details to be more accurate.

As for the most recent fix and server update, players can receive the update by opening the game, which will allow the content download window to download and apply any changes our servers have for the game. This process should be a bit more streamlined than going to the app store for an update, and if you open your game and do not see a download content window after loading, then you likely have the most recent update installed. For more information regarding that recent server update, our updated announcement below can assist:

An Important Announcement Regarding the Content Download Display Issue - February 15, 2018

You shouldn't lose progress by opening your game and allowing it to update automatically, but if you find that you've had a loss of progress after or before an update or if there are issues after insuring the update has been applied, don't hesitate to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with details of what you are experiencing and your Friend Code if available. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Paolasama on Mar 12, 18 4:42 AM
Hello.
So I'm writing cause I encountered 2 problems...
1- sometimes I can't see who gifted me things: the letter shines, I click on it to open the window n it keeps flashing without me being able to see who gifted what (and ofc I can't accept what I can't see...at least I hope they go in my inventory anyway)
2- I did the Midnight Castle Challenge tasks but even if I'm sure I got all the last 3 Rare Stamps, the next day I realized the count was 2/3 and I lost the Mermaid T_T
Why don't u add another day to complete the last day task of the Castle Challenge?
When each task unlocks itself it's passed midnight in my Country and I don't really use the supposed 24 daily hours to complete the daily tasks, but while for all the other tasks we can use the next days tasks hours to complete them, with the last day task this is not possible...
U know, not all the players live in the same timezones, plus what if the game stops working well and doesn't count correctly the Rare Stamps collected?
I think it's really unfair for a player to invest so much time and to lose so many pet foods, medals and items to complete those tasks, only to realize that in the end it's all in vain `cause of different timezones unevenness and, even worse, game glitches...
Also, how often does a Castle Challenge happen? There is nothing written about it in the help section...

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 12, 18 12:06 PM
Hello Paolasama,

First of all, welcome to the forums! Thank you for taking the time to provide us that feedback about the Castle Challenges as well as that report of what you are experiencing when receiving gifts from friends. I'd like to help a bit with that today.

It sounds like there may be an issue where the game doesn't have enough resources to display everything properly, thus causing things to flash instead. What I recommend in this case is to see if the device has any open applications in the background, and closing them while playing Midnight Castle. This might help provide the device the necessary resources to play smoothly.

It might also help to close the game, shut off the device, and then turn the device back on before playing again. This may also help make sure that the device is playing the game as well as it can be.

For any issues that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code and a description of what has occurred along with what model and type of device the game is being played on. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

As for the Castle Challenge, I can see there's a suggestion here to allow an extra day of time before the Castle Challenge ends, just in case there are players who could use the extra time to complete the challenge. We understand that time zones are different for our players internationally, and that sometimes this can make it challenging to participate in timed events. I will be sure to pass this along to the right teams so they know what your experience has been while participating in those Castle Challenges.

As for the question about how often the Castle Challenge appears, I am unable to provide this because this information hasn't been provided to our team. I wish I had more details, but I do know that the teams behind the game are working hard on more events, challenges, and content, so that they can release fun new content as often as they are able to do so. Thank you for your understanding on this.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by remobemo on Mar 12, 18 1:15 PM

Edited on 03/12/2018 at 1:49:10 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 14, 18 12:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience and understanding in regards to specific spam posts that sometimes appear in our forums. The Forum Moderation Team does its best to remove these posts as quickly as possible, and we apologize for the impact it has on our players enjoying and utilizing the forums. For more information about our actions for this issue as well as more about the persistent nature of the issue, please read our announcement below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thank you all for your time and understanding. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by mickeyandcharlie on Mar 23, 18 8:51 AM
I can't update to the spring event. There is no update posted on Amazon. My kindle won't let me download from google play. Has the update been posted yet for us or is it just me? I was really looking forward to the event. Just started to find friends after all these years. Can you please advise. Thank you.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 23, 18 12:31 PM
Hello mickeyandcharlie,

Thanks for reaching out. We hope to have the latest Midnight Castle update available to Kindle players as soon as possible.

Since the update is downloaded from the Amazon App store, we must submit the updates to them and wait for them to review it. The people with whom we work are awesome, and we really appreciate their hard work and help.

Once the update is released to Kindle players, you can download it by following the instructions below:

1. From the Home screen, tap Apps.
2. Tap Store in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap the Menu icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap App Updates.
5. If an update is available, the game will appear in the App Updates menu.
6. Tap Update to install the available update.

If there's any trouble at all during or after the installation process, email our Midnight Castle Support Team. They'll be able to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience! Happy gaming.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Lollilips on Mar 25, 18 3:23 AM
I am having the same problem and so far looks like it's only allowing me to add other android users and not even sure that's working since they haven't accepted my request yet. Sent you a friend request now.
User ID a978840
Add me please!

sherryw50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by sherryw50 on Mar 25, 18 8:42 PM
Do you have any idea when the update will be available for our Kindles? We are losing a lot of opportunities to advance. This is very frustating, to say the least!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 26, 18 12:11 PM
Hello Lollilips and sherryw50,

I hope that you have both been able to update since yesterday and with my colleague, bfgBeruna's, assistance above. However, if you continue to see trouble downloading the update for the game, please contact our Midnight Castle Support Team. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to see what might be happening or to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

sherryw50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by sherryw50 on Mar 27, 18 8:16 AM
It finally worked and I'm caught up! Thank you.

jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Mar 28, 18 2:24 PM
Anytime I go into another player's private room (at least Spring Room 2) the game freezes and won't let me out of the private rooms. And I can't get into the Spring scenes in Spring room 2.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 28, 18 6:15 PM
Hello jessara and sherryw50,

Thank you for your time and patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble with the game's event room jessara. I'd like to provide some troubleshooting steps to try before contacting our Support Team.

First, I want to thank you sherryw50 for taking the time to update us. I'm glad to hear you're able to enjoy the Spring Event! Have fun exploring the castle!

Now, since there seems to be trouble on an Android device when visiting those rooms, I want to provide our general steps for a situation where the game crashes:

Midnight Castle Help Pages > Crashing, freezing, game won't open

Those steps may help resolve this issue quickly, or point towards the need to contact our Support Team for further assistance. For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your Friend Code, the type and model of the device you are using, and the version of operating system being used on that device. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by deniseaf on Mar 30, 18 3:08 PM
During the Christmas game my game said it was up dating and it set me back to level 1. It just did it again. My code is a677378 I want my game back. Why is this keep happening

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 30, 18 3:26 PM
Hello deniseaf,

I'm really sorry that your Midnight Castle progress has been set back to Level 1. Our Midnight Castle Support Team will be the best equipped to provide troubleshooting assistance.

Please include the original game's and the new game's Friend Codes in the email you send to them. If the original game's code isn't available, let them know the game's level and as much about your inventory as is remembered.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Once they're contacted our Support Team will be in touch as soon as possible.

bfgBeruna

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Mar 30, 18 8:35 PM
I'm working on the Castle Quest. Question what are the enchanted eggs we are supposed to collect? I've gone thru all my rooms (level 84 & that's a lot of rooms) collecting chicks & bunnies & mice. I've even gotten an egg on the wheel. I've collected enough morphing eggs to get red & green eggs. But nothing has counted toward the day's castle quest. HELP!!!

Edited on 03/31/2018 at 1:35:44 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 31, 18 1:57 PM
Hello Rebecca_47,

I'm swimming over to provide answers! Today's challenge instructs players to collect any seven Creatures Enchanted Eggs.

The Creatures Enchanted Eggs were first introduced during last year's Spring Event. You can find the Creatures you've already collected in your Album. They're green and will float across your screen like the chicks, mice, and bunnies do.

I hope this information helps. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if any more questions arise. We're here to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by bill314 on Apr 1, 18 2:57 PM
I got all the spring pets, in fact I have all the pets, however I did not get the Spring Spirits achievement. My game still says 7/10, what’s wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Go to: