bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 15, 17 1:31 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to report your experiences in Wanderland. I'm sorry that there has been some trouble while playing the recent event as well as with progress being lost. I definitely want to help with the issues reported here and will provide some preliminary steps that have helped players in the past with similar issues as well as how to contact our Support Team for more assistance should it be necessary.

Players seem to be experiencing a variety of issues associated with the game not interacting as expected such as not delivering rewards or displaying incorrect characters during events. I'm sorry this has occurred and want to provide a set of steps that has helped some players when these sorts of issues have occurred in the past. Running this game as an Administrator may be able to resolve these reward and quest issues in the game for some players:

Run Game as Administrator

If a player has lost their progress, the above steps are not helping, or if there is a separate issue than what has been mentioned, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE if you haven't yet. Our Reps have the tools necessary to continue providing assistance beyond the forums and they will be sure to get back in touch as soon as possible.

For players who have already reached out to our Support Team, thank you for your patience while waiting on a response and working with our Reps to address those issues. Reps may also ask for players to wait for an upcoming update. For these players, thank you for your patience while waiting for the teams behind this game to provide additional updates to resolve the issues being experienced.

Thank you for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by nellie34 on Feb 21, 17 2:37 PM
All my current quests require me to activate collections but i cannot complete them as no enemies appear on my game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that has not fixed it. I also dont appear as a character on a horse anymore but that might have happened ages ago as i didnt really notice until watching youtube help on gameplay to try and fix my missing enemy problems
My id is 249916 Mamma

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 22, 17 5:12 PM
Hello nellie34,

I'm sorry that it seems like enemies aren't appearing as expected. We definitely want players to be able to continue fighting those enemies to progress, and I would like to recommend a set of steps that has helped some players in the past with this particular issue.

Sometimes, running this particular game as an Administrator has helped players to get enemies to respawn and for certain rewards and quests to interact with players properly, so I first recommend seeing if the following steps are able to help:

If those steps don't seem to help with the respawns, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and patience. I hope this is able to help out. Do not hesitate to PM any of the moderators with further questions.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 02/22/2017 at 5:13:25 PM PST

mee16
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by mee16 on Feb 24, 17 4:29 AM
No portals open for months they have all been locked since before Christmas
When are the portal quests going to be available again?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 24, 17 9:13 AM
Hi mee16,

I understand that you're seeing the Portals in the game as locked, and I completely understand wanting to look into this. The Forum Moderation Team has alerted the appropriate teams to this issue of Portals locking, and they're aware that some players have been experiencing this.

Due to the factors that can go into investigating technical matters, the Forum Moderation Team generally doesn't receive information regarding their statuses. However, I'll definitely make sure to pass your post regarding this issue along so that the right team can see it. Additionally, if we receive any new info about this we'll be sure to update the forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

sweetssue
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by sweetssue on Feb 27, 17 6:53 PM
got a new pc and had to reload game. my old # is 32577, new# is 255734. please restore my old game. thankyou SUEY

[Post New]by helpmisterwizard on Feb 28, 17 9:08 AM
I had 2or 3 active quests before Christmas. When the Christmas program started they disappeared and haven't returned. I've completed 311 quests. Is that all there are? If there are more quests what do I need to do to get them back? I have a PC.

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 1, 17 5:04 PM
Hello sweetssue and helpmisterwizard,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response and for taking the time to report your experiences with Wanderland here. It sounds like there are a few issues, so I'd like to provide some troubleshooting steps that could help as well as how to contact our Support Team.

helpmisterwizard, it sounds like some active quests suddenly became unavailable after the recent event. I'm sorry to hear that. Some players have seen success with getting the game to interact properly after providing the game more permissions to run smoothly. Players can do this by running the game as an Administrator in Windows. Just in case it is helpful, the following guide can provide steps on how to run the game as an Administrator:

sweetssue, I'm sorry to hear that progress seems to have been lost. What I recommend is contacting our Support Team below with that information and our Reps will do their best to help out as quickly as possible.

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you need assistance with your progress, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I hope this has been helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 1:33:47 PM PST

[Post New]by FMSchilly on Mar 2, 17 11:10 AM
I just found two bugs for the exterminators . In searching for a Silver Treasure Chest from the Archivist, Stage 5 of 5 is to "Drive away any Mummy and this part will be restored." However, when searching for it with the magnifying glass icon, I was initially led to drive away the Priest of Aton, which wasn't available.

In the hopes that it really meant "any Mummy," I drove away "any" Mummy, but it didn't count. I was eventually led to drive away two of "Pharaoh's Slave" and thankfully got the chest. Hope it helps…

Marla a/k/a Marjo thx Cris (for now :-)

[Post New]by peaceful1z on Mar 4, 17 11:50 AM
I am having issues with completing quests, when I click on "Get Reward" the quest just goes away without any reward. This has happened several times over the last 2 weeks. Not sure what's going on... any ideas?

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 6, 17 9:01 AM
Hi FMSchilly and peaceful1z,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this particular thread what is occurring within your game. Since it sounds like certain features in the game aren't crediting or functioning as they should, it is recommended to run the game as an administrator. Doing this helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run properly. I'll include a help article below:

If you continue to have issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team as they have the tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by bobbaylee on Mar 6, 17 5:46 PM
My game started me back at level 1. I was about to open the gates. how do I fix this

No quests... missing rewards

[Post New]by ultralite001 on Mar 6, 17 6:00 PM
As several folks have reported, I too have received no new quests since before the Christmas adventure. I am stuck with a pair of eyeglass frames but am unable
to complete the quest with the medusa. I am unable to get the ale for the soldier or the herbal tea for the old woman. Everything has been asleep for months, and the
game has become boring. I am running the game as an administrator. What needs
to be done to restore the functionality to this game?

tia6cat
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by tia6cat on Mar 7, 17 4:05 PM
Go to the help section in game manager and click on help.Find where it says contact us and follow the instructions.Send them an E-mail explaining what is happening.They will get back to you.They fixed the same problem for me.

Harleyette
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Harleyette on Mar 8, 17 6:20 AM
FIX THE SHIP! !!!!
IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE IT HAS BEEN STUCK AT :30 AND NO SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by helpmisterwizard on Mar 8, 17 11:22 AM
Haven't had any quests since early December. I have sleeping quests that I can't start. I have completed 311 quests and am at level 58. I haven't found the shoe nails yet because I have no quests. I'm using a PC. Is this all there is?

[Post New]by ultralite001 on Mar 8, 17 1:49 PM
Thanks, tia6cat.

I have contacted support as you suggested in hope they can fix the hang up with the quests. It would be nice to finally be able to find the lenses for the eyeglass frames I received back in November.

Cheers, Ultralite

tia6cat
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by tia6cat on Mar 8, 17 7:52 PM
You're welcom,I hope it turns out well for you,they managed to get mine going again.It's boring when you have portals open and you can't get anywhere,it just depletes your resourses.

[Post New]by helpmisterwizard on Mar 10, 17 2:34 PM
I got a rusty nail as a gift; but every time I try to retrieve it I get a "lost server" message. I hit "retry" and I can put the nail back in the gifts I want and it immediately comes back as a received gift from the same person. I have given up trying and put the barrel in it's place. I have received other gifts from this person since but can't remove the nail from gifts received. I like keeping the nail on my gift list because it helps other players with an easy gift. I have deleted and reinstalled the game twice and it didn't help. please help me with this and previous issues I've submitted. Once again I have PC. Thank you

[Post New]by PrincessYuk on Mar 12, 17 5:19 AM
Turalyon wrote:I have several monsters missing, the Walking Bones, Skeleton Warrior and Mirror Gremlin are nowhere to be found (I need the gremlin for a quest)

Also, the Green Swamp isn't offering me a moonflower anymore, not even in night mode.

I am also going through the same thing! for several days, not a single enemy to fight, and guess what? Every single quest I have left is for battling an enemy! I'm just spending energy on HOPs to level up at this point hoping for something to happen!

Go to: