Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by IrishLady04 on Apr 8, 17 4:58 PM
How do I link the profile for my gummy drop games on my PC and my Android? I don't want to have to start over on my new phone and I just made it to Tokyo along with thousands of resources and max lives, that I paid for. I downloaded both from the Big Fish Games website and I am a paying member. I would like to link my games so that I can start from wherever I am on either device

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 8, 17 5:37 PM
IrishLady04 wrote:How do I link the profile for my gummy drop games on my PC and my Android? I don't want to have to start over on my new phone and I just made it to Tokyo along with thousands of resources and max lives, that I paid for. I downloaded both from the Big Fish Games website and I am a paying member. I would like to link my games so that I can start from wherever I am on either device

The PC version is stand alone and unfortumately it can't be linked to the mobile versions. If you invest in one version, I advise you to focus on the mobile one, as it has many features that the PC version lacks, has better customer support and more than double the content, with the gap ever widening instead of closing.

[Post New]by pinoylover1 on Apr 8, 17 5:45 PM
I don't know how I have 2 accounts. So now when I try to play on my Facebook it takes me to the other account and starts at level 1. I'm so frustrated that I can't get into my game to play with my friends. This problem is only on my IPad. I have the right game on my PC and my cell phone. This just started happening when my FB password was changed.

Edited on 04/08/2017 at 5:47:28 PM PST

[Post New]by Jrichards46 on Apr 9, 17 7:52 AM
Why doesn't gummy drop sync over all my android devices?

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Apr 9, 17 8:33 AM
Jrichards46 wrote:Why doesn't gummy drop sync over all my android devices?

Because there has been a problem since at least early December 2016 with the process of synchronising with the server not working properly. I now only run on any Android device in 'Flight Mode' to prevent the situation of losing weeks of progress when GD decides it will access the server version and overwrite the progress on the device!

I have asked on numerous occasion whether or not there is any progress on resolving the problem but never had an encouraging reply. Last reply I had from Customer Support said that the person who replied to me had the same problem, but didn't know if or when a solution would be available.

bfgIlinalta
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 10, 17 2:28 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report any issues experienced while playing the mobile version of Gummy Drop!. It sounds like there is some clarification I can provide about syncing between multiple devices as well as provide the steps to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

IrishLady04 and pinoylover1, it definitely makes sense to want to link profile progress between a PC and an Android or other mobile device. I need to clarify here that eli173 is correct that the mobile version of the game is not able to transfer progress between it and the PC version or vice versa. This means that progress and purchases made on the PC version are not transferable to the mobile version and vice versa. I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

If you need further assistance with your progress and profiles, please don't hesitate to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your in-game User ID, what is being experienced, and what you would like to do. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they can.

Just in case it is helpful, the following link can help find an in-game User ID:

What is my User ID?

Jrichards46, there could be many reasons why the devices are not syncing among one another. The first thing I recommend is ensuring that all the different devices are fully up to date with the latest Gummy Drop! and operating system updates the device can access as they cannot be synced between each other without that. However, if this progress still isn't syncing properly after that, I definitely recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with the in-game User ID of the progress affected as well as the model and make of the device seeing the issue and what operating system version it is running. This information could help our Reps better understand what is occurring and they will be sure to follow up as quickly as possible.

Thank you all for your time and I hope this helps. Don't hesitate to PM any of our active Moderators with further questions. We're all happy to help and listen as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by sackenzie on Apr 10, 17 2:35 PM
Hey there, I just updated my grandmother's iPad app to version 2.28.1 and it has started crashing every time she tries to engage the game to play a level. She can open the app and press play, get to the map, and look at the levels, but once she clicks on her current level (level 47 in the city of Barcelona,) the app crashes.
I'm not sure what I can do to remedy the problem, I have tried turning the iPad off and back on again (of course,) and I have tried resetting the app on multiple occasions. The iPad is on iOS 10.2.1, so it's not horrendously out of date. I will be updating the iPad at my next convenience to see if that will hopefully fix the issue. Thank you for your time!
:-)

keitht53
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Apr 11, 17 12:44 AM
I'd suggest both of you report your problems to the Gummy Drop Support Team via the link in the Mod's previous reply.

bfgBellerophon
7,994 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 11, 17 11:24 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and help address the recent posts in this thread.

Welcome to the Forums sackenzie! I'm sorry to hear that after updating Gummy Drop! on your grandmother's device, it tends to crash when going to the most current level. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. Since further troubleshooting is needed, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team as keitht53 mentioned. Please let the Support Team aware of the issue, what steps have been taken, and the player ID associated with the account. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain that information:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by GerardvanHerk on Apr 12, 17 10:31 AM
Game stops when playing
That starten 2 updates ago, last update didn't help
Only thing that helps is playing whitout internet

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 12, 17 12:05 PM
Hi GerardvanHerk,

It sounds like Gummy Drop! has been stopping when you're playing it. It's definitely understandable to want to look into an issue like this. If you haven't done so already, I first encourage checking out our help articles. I went ahead and included a couple below that contain info that can be particularly useful in situations like this, and contain steps for both the iOS and Android platform of the game:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)
Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

If the problem continues, I then recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your player ID. One of our Reps will definitely be happy to help, and they are able to provide further, customized assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Lcreviston on Apr 14, 17 4:51 AM
I have completed all levels in new york and built the bridge and no new levels appeared so I am just stuck on 130 even though it's completed.

Edited on 04/14/2017 at 4:51:53 AM PST

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 14, 17 5:10 AM
Lcreviston wrote:I have completed all levels in new york and built the bridge and no new levels appeared so I am just stuck on 130 even though it's completed.

To proceed to New York 131 you must complete the 10-item mission from 121 to 130. Uncompleted levels will be flashing. Each item can be at any one of the 3 tiers, and you can see its location as soon as you open the relevant level.

Edited on 04/14/2017 at 5:11:22 AM PST

[Post New]by Lcreviston on Apr 14, 17 6:10 AM
I have completed the 10 item mission on levels 121-130 the bridge has been built but there are no levels for 131-140 showing I have completed all 3 tiers on every level in New York

Edited on 04/14/2017 at 6:11:50 AM PST

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,340 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 14, 17 6:30 AM
Lcreviston wrote:I have completed the 10 item mission on levels 121-130 the bridge has been built but there are no levels for 131-140 showing I have completed all 3 tiers on every level in New York

Well in that case you should contact customer support giving them your game ID (if you don't know how to find it look for a link in one of the moderators' posts above).

bfgBellerophon
7,994 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 14, 17 7:03 AM
Hi Lcreviston,

I'm sorry to hear that after completing the requirements for levels 131-140, they aren't appearing. Since the obtainment of the cab fare on levels 120-130 should automatically have the taxi drive over the bridge and open the next levels, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team as eli173 mentioned. Please provide a screenshot of what appears for these levels as well as the player ID associated with your Gummy Drop! game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include Big Fish Games Help pages below on how to obtain this information:

Taking A Screenshot
What is an in-game ID?

The Support Team has the appropriate teams to help look into this for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Gummynut
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Gummynut on Apr 14, 17 9:59 PM
Easter bunny island level 23 requires smashing 15 ice cubes and a score of 20,000. I easily attained the points but there are never any ice cubes on the board. I play on an iPad, with the latest iOS operating system...

Never mind, think I have it figured out, duh...

Edited on 04/14/2017 at 10:32:21 PM PST

[Post New]by JuliaSophieD on Apr 15, 17 6:31 AM
Hi there - after months of playing Gummy Drop I decided to finally connect with my Facebook account. But now my whole progress is gone... Is there any way to restore it? I don't think I can be bothered to start again from the beginning...

[Post New]by MRSDKJ on Apr 15, 17 9:29 AM
Gummy drop starts to open then screen turns black and nothing happens. Started after latest update.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 15, 17 10:15 AM
Hi All,

I understand that some people have been seeing issues coming up in the game, and I wanted to stop in with some help.

JuliaSophieD, I'm sorry to hear that your progress disappeared! The Forum Moderation Team definitely want you to be able to continue playing your game, and in this situation we recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your player ID. Our Reps will then be able to investigate the issue further, and they're always happy to help. Some steps for locating that ID can be found on the Support Team page I included above, if they're needed.

MRSDKJ, it sounds like the game hasn't been opening properly. In this situation our help articles may be able to assist, and I went ahead and included a couple below. These can be particularly helpful with issues like this, and contain info for iOS and Android devices respectively:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)
Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

If the problem continues I then encourage contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with that player ID, as mentioned above. One of our Reps will definitely be willing to assist as best they can.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: