Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by Evalm on May 15, 17 1:36 AM
Many thanks to whoever fed my Mountain Valley dragon, it went so fast that I didn't see who was responsible unfortunately - but very fortunate for me

glca
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by glca on May 15, 17 3:15 PM
Thank you JeffSteer, deborahpeters, draeko1 for feeding my Glacial Dragon in less than 7 minutes!! You are wonderful, generous neighbors!!!!

John couldn't even refresh fast enough to help you all were so fast and generous!

Gabrielle

Edited on 05/15/2017 at 3:39:38 PM PST

draeko1
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on May 16, 17 3:25 PM
Hi Evalm, you are very welcome, you are such a good neighbour, it was nice to repay you finally.
Warm regards

[Post New]by emmielou102 on May 17, 17 7:59 AM
I had 2 expeditions running and had to step away... no clue who helped as they were BOTH done when I got back I've got some pretty awesome neighbors!!! Thanks guys and gals!

pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on May 18, 17 6:07 PM
pooky43 wrote:well to any of my neighbors on antique road show I might have to restart the game do to the photo album so for those of you who are my neighbors I want to let you know in case I lose you
I got all my neighbors back after restarting game

pooky43
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on May 18, 17 6:29 PM
to my neighbors for sunken secret been having some issues with my game and I already lost 1 friend to so I emailed them to see what they can do as far as asking for help or helping my friends and I don't know why this is happening

India1435
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by India1435 on May 20, 17 11:02 AM
Dearest friends and neighbours due to a series of unfortunate and unexpected events, I was unable to see who fed that ravenous dragon earlier

I was, however, able to complete the rooom with a couple of hours to spare and would just like to express my gratitude "bucket's full" to those who helped sate the beastie.

I am eternally grateful.

Indy

Shirley913
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Shirley913 on May 22, 17 10:22 AM
Thank you to my neighbours who helped feed the Chimera dragon. Have finished the room which needs lots of phase watches etc.Thank you again.

[Post New]by Galina_Left on May 24, 17 7:38 AM
I want to thank my dear neighbors who helped me feed the Chimera dragon:

marinazelenika
2LLOASTEER
AnandaJoy
angeladogan

and the person(s) who finished it off

I step away for a few minutes to make a cup of coffee and it was over!
Thanks again!

[Post New]by emmielou102 on May 24, 17 8:23 AM
I was sending individual thank you's to my wonderfully awesome neighbors for helping feed the beast... and someone snuck in and finished it off! So fantastically HUGE thank you to the sneaky one!!!

I so adore my neighbors!!!

Go to: