DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Unforeseen circumstances?

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Mar 3, 18 7:27 AM
bfgBeruna, on 2/28/18, you wrote: "that due to unforeseen circumstances, Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery is no longer available." But you don't say what the unforeseen circumstances are. Can you please let us know?

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Unforeseen circumstances?

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 26, 18 11:23 AM
Hi DebbyM123,

Thanks for taking the time to check in, I sincerely apologise for the delayed reply from our team.

I can absolutely understand wanting to know more about the circumstances that resulted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery no longer being available to players.

Oftentimes there are a number of factors that contribute to a decision such as this, and in this case the specific reasons have not been shared with the moderation team.

If, at any point our team learns more about why Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery is no longer available, we will update our community here in the forums.

bfgMurrumbidgee

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Mar 31, 18 5:51 AM
Thank you bfgMurrumbidgee!

I hope you learn soon about this. I really enjoy this game and was sad to see this error message.

Could you or the team suggest another game that is similar?

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Apr 2, 18 7:54 PM
DebbyM123, Midnight Castle is a great game with a SUPER forum. It's also a FTP game. Try it. I think you'll like it. Good luck.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Apr 3, 18 1:21 PM
Hi again,

I would second Fred_just_Fred's recommendation for Midnight Castle.
It has beautiful hidden object scenes, an abundance of quests, a really interesting story line, in-game events, and more.

The forum for the game is full of really useful information for those starting out and a community of people always willing to help.

We also have a number of games in the Dark Tales series based around Edgar Allan Poe stories, if that's something that you enjoy. The following post shows the available games in this series Dark Tales Series List and each offers a free trial.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 04/03/2018 at 1:22:23 PM PST

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Apr 6, 18 8:12 AM
Thanks, bfgMurrumbidgee and Fred_just_Fred. I am actually already playing Midnight Castle.

bfgMurrumbidgee, I will look at the Dark Tales series, at your list.

Go to: