nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

Clarification regarding morphs?

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Mar 3, 18 9:19 AM
I see two reviews on the sales page at present, one of which states that morphs are found both in & out of HOPs, & one of which states they're found in HOPs only. Can anyone clarify which description is accurate? Thanks!

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Clarification regarding morphs?

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 3, 18 9:26 AM
nextgengranny wrote:I see two reviews on the sales page at present, one of which states that morphs are found both in & out of HOPs, & one of which states they're found in HOPs only. Can anyone clarify which description is accurate? Thanks!

I found NO morphs in the main game, only in the HOP's. There are hidden Drops in each scene though.

I'll redownload the game, once I find a match for the BOGO sale, and I'll refer to the SG for conformation and get back to you, I've been wrong before, so sorry in advance if I am

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

Re:Clarification regarding morphs?

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Mar 3, 18 9:59 AM
Thanks, pennmom, I appreciate the quick response! I noticed the other review is based on the completed game, so maybe there's morphs outside of the HOPs after the demo? (As you can tell, I haven't had time to play it yet. )

Hope you're enjoying your w/e.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 3, 18 11:43 AM
nextgengranny wrote:Thanks, pennmom, I appreciate the quick response! I noticed the other review is based on the completed game, so maybe there's morphs outside of the HOPs after the demo? (As you can tell, I haven't had time to play it yet. )

Hope you're enjoying your w/e.

I checked the SG and it shows that there is 1 collectible Drop (assuming blood drop) in each of the main scenes. It shows the location of all the Bonus HOP Souvenir's as well for the entire game.

It also show the Locations of all the Morphing Objects (1 per scene) but ONLY shows them available within the Hidden Object Scenes. The SG doesn't show Morphs being available anywhere other than the HOP's.

Perhaps the other reviewer thought that some of the drops morphed because of the special effects? (you know how they have hexagons of light that cascade down the scene or something to that effect) I have to go with my gut feel and the assumption that the SG would show morphs elsewhere's if they existed, not to mention that other than Donna Brave, Eipix generally doesn't offer them outside of the HOP's. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately, I'm 2 games behind, so I need to wrap those up before I dive into this one

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Mar 3, 18 12:28 PM
It does seem like the location of all morphs would be shown in the Strategy Guide, so I'm inclined to think you're probably right. I know that's not a lot of people's preference, but it's mine, so that's actually a plus for me.

Hopefully we'll both find some time for gaming this w/e...I've got several games going myself right now, none of them close to completion.

Thanks again for getting back, & especially so quickly.

Edited on 03/03/2018 at 12:29:01 PM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 3, 18 5:17 PM
There are lots of games that have morphs and don't show them in the guide. But Eipix generally only has the morphs in the hops.

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Mar 4, 18 4:50 AM
The Morphs are only in the HOP's. But Spoiler Alert the morphs are not what you are used to finding - these are different.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 4, 18 5:02 AM
BearCreekStables wrote:The Morphs are only in the HOP's. But Spoiler Alert the morphs are not what you are used to finding - these are different.

They did the morphs this way before. The other way is better.

Edited on 03/04/2018 at 5:03:51 AM PST

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Mar 4, 18 10:01 AM
Thanks for responding, Majestyx12 & BearCreekStables. I finally got to play part of the demo last night, so I've seen the morphs in the HOPs. They're the same as were used in the last Vermillion Watch, & personally, I'm glad they kept them. I remember liking the fact that Eipix decided to "shake things up" a little in that regard.

I'm also glad to hear that the morphs are only in the HOPs...I don't like to spend an excess of time looking for collectibles once the game is afoot! I'll wait for the next good sale (don't have two credits just now ), but this looks like a buy for me.

ETA for clarification: I need another credit & a BOGO, so I can get the latest HE, as well. If I'm buying, I might as well stock up!

Edited on 03/04/2018 at 10:03:49 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 4, 18 10:41 AM
haha, I said with the exception of Donna Brave, and that's a MH game, it's the 's fault!....Clearly I need a vacation and lots and lots of 's

That sneaky little gopher will probably ruin everything

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 4, 18 11:06 AM
I would like to add that apparently there are a couple of Morphs later in the game, although I haven't had the chance to confirm this because I'm a couple of games behind at the moment and just don't have the time to look into this matter. I know this sounds confusing, but I guess you could look at it as an Easter Egg hunt!

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Mar 4, 18 11:24 AM
pennmom, Easter egg hunts are welcome...they did that w/ the ruby boots, too, remember? As long as they're not all over the place, I can live w/ it.

Will await further clarification, then...I was ready for another cup of coffee, anyway.

Edited on 03/04/2018 at 11:25:15 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 5, 18 9:55 AM
nextgengranny wrote:pennmom, Easter egg hunts are welcome...they did that w/ the ruby boots, too, remember? As long as they're not all over the place, I can live w/ it.

Will await further clarification, then...I was ready for another cup of coffee, anyway.

in that EXACT order, according to the strategy guide of course (and drinking one may affect others)

Edited on 03/05/2018 at 9:56:43 AM PST

Go to: