cattyha
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Why are all topics locked?

[Post New]by cattyha on Mar 4, 18 10:55 AM
Why are all the topics locked and why was nothing ever addressed about the Mac version is unable to load? Why have it on your site available for the Mac if it won't work?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Why are all topics locked?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 4, 18 11:50 AM
Threads are set to automatically lock after 180 days of inactivity; this was a feature implemented a few years ago. As for the Mac version not working it's probably because the game is old and doesn't like the latest OS. I'm not conversant with the Mac platform at all so don't know how to adjust compatibility mode settings but you might be able to ask someone who is tech savvy with Macs or do a Google search to see if your computer can be tweaked somehow to get the game to work. Big Fish is only a portal, so doesn't troubleshoot games or fix any bugs. The Jewel Quest series rights must have been sold a few years ago, as the latest JQ M3 was put out by a different developer than the original one, which may also be contributing to why the game issue was never addressed (never mind that devs typically won't patch old games since they already made the bulk of the money off it back when it came out).

Re:Why are all topics locked?

[Post New]by Charlie105 on Apr 1, 18 7:17 AM
So why is the game being sold as new to MAC, I have the same problem and nobody seems to be answering my questions either. Are we entitled to a credit having paid for this game? if nobody can fix the problem.

Go to: