bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

My Pretty Kitty

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 5, 18 12:29 AM
Do you love cats as much as we do? In My Pretty Kitty, take care of a digital pet by completing fun match 3 levels and earning Petdollars to feed, play with and dress Kitty in the most fashionable clothes available. The happier you make Kitty, the more rewards you'll earn! Check out this wonderful blend of match 3 and Tamagochi!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:My Pretty Kitty

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 5, 18 7:28 AM
Um...sorry Big Fish, but just based upon the demo video (!) this looks like a total disaster. A friend had told me about this a few months ago and I think this may be a "buy once" version of a FTP. I don't know what Intersol was trying for here, but...

-The level displayed in the video appeared in earlier Intersol games, so there's more of the usual cloning of levels over and over that this dev has done in every game released here.

-Graphics my 8 year old niece might like. We're adults.

-Way over the top anthropomorphism. Yes, I love cats, but the idea of dressing one up like a person is just plain nuts. Since there's a timer in the dress up cat section I'm going to guess maybe the cat gets upset if you don't pick out enough clothes in time either. And one of the T-shirt choices is a "Vegan" shirt. If you really do love cats you wouldn't be trying to make them vegan! (This is coming from a vegetarian of almost 9 years.)

-Tamagochi was a fad in the 90s. Is anyone still into this?

-I couldn't even stand the obnoxious techno-rap soundtrack in the video and you can guess from my username that I enjoy at least some types of music played on synthesizers.

I didn't check the download section long enough to see if the game has a relaxed mode which might be the only reason anyone here would want to play it other than not having to pay over and over in the FTP version, but I can't even be bothered to demo it.

Go to: