Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for My Pretty Kitty here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 5, 18 12:41 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/05/2018 at 7:26:10 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for My Pretty Kitty here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 5, 18 7:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Senokri on Mar 5, 18 7:42 AM
Using Windows 10 on PC. When I select the option to take a picture, I can't X out and also the screen shrinks to small but then doesn't give me the option to regrow the screen. Had to close the game and reopen to get the screen back to normal size.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Mar 5, 18 8:48 AM
froze on second stage-had to ctrl alt delete to get out!

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Mar 5, 18 8:11 PM
I am stuck on level 94. I am supposed to drop 2 cans and 2 mice to the bottom. There are only 2 cans and one mouse. I can't finish the level if the other mouse doesn't show up! What to do?

Snowview
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Snowview on Mar 6, 18 8:35 AM
I have not bought this game but I noticed in the demo there was a lack of instructions.
I have been in similar situations in other games and what worked for me was:
restarting the level, or
sometimes you have to make large matches to produce the item to be dropped.
Hope it helps.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 6, 18 4:32 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm really sorry to hear about the troubles with this game. Let's see what we can do to fix these issues.

I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver controls how the computer's graphics display, and its developers regularly release new versions to keep everything running smoothly. It might also be helpful to run the game in Administrator Mode. This will increase the game's permissions.

The help pages below contain instructions for those respective processes.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If these suggestions don't resolve the issue, please email our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if questions arise in the future. We're here to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by heidi_high on Mar 7, 18 11:50 AM
Just played level 94 for 30 minutes in relaxed mode (after numerous attempts in normal mode) that second mouse is not there. Played on windows 10. Guess thats game over!!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 7, 18 2:05 PM
Hi heidi_high,

I'm so sorry to hear about the progression issue you've run into. We can try some troubleshooting tips to see if they resolve the issue. A lot of progression troubles stem from an object in the game having trouble displaying on the screen. This can be caused by a few different things, and we can try to address the potential causes that are related to the interaction between game and computer.

To start us off, let's try running the game as an Administrator and checking for video card driver updates. These steps improve the resources the game has available to it, which can help its files work better when they have had trouble opening as they should.

In case this does not fix the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team. They're best equipped to help when troubleshooting doesn't resolve a problem. You can also contact our of our Moderators by PM with any leftover questions. We're always happy to help.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Hellfredo on Mar 7, 18 2:27 PM
Level 32 geht nicht, erst nach gewalt beendung.
Level 94 fehlt eine maus.
Ich finde es schade.
mfg

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Mar 7, 18 3:17 PM
I don't speak the language above in Hellfredo's post, but if you've read others that are having issues with level 94, it's not difficult to interpret.

I didn't buy this game, but for the sake of others that did, BFG should contact Intersol to provide a patch or an update that addresses the problem in level 94. Evidently this is a real bug in the game and no one will be able to play beyond this level until it's fixed.

(Maybe Intersol should have kept this one as a FTP game)

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Mar 8, 18 11:07 AM
skpjazz wrote:I don't speak the language above in Hellfredo's post, but if you've read others that are having issues with level 94, it's not difficult to interpret.

I didn't buy this game, but for the sake of others that did, BFG should contact Intersol to provide a patch or an update that addresses the problem in level 94. Evidently this is a real bug in the game and no one will be able to play beyond this level until it's fixed.

(Maybe Intersol should have kept this one as a FTP game)

Exactly!

Contact Intersol (Provider) and request to update the game. However, I recommend that you turn to Intersol yourself, as it only takes longer if BFG is the third hand.
It's a known fact that level 94 it's the problem because it's not possible to get all the items needed to move on.

Edited on 03/08/2018 at 11:09:50 AM PST

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Mar 8, 18 11:15 AM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Everyone,

I'm really sorry to hear about the troubles with this game. Let's see what we can do to fix these issues.

I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver controls how the computer's graphics display, and its developers regularly release new versions to keep everything running smoothly. It might also be helpful to run the game in Administrator Mode. This will increase the game's permissions.

The help pages below contain instructions for those respective processes.

<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230485248">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>
<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231139168">Run Game as Administrator</a>

If these suggestions don't resolve the issue, please email our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a> for further assistance.

Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if questions arise in the future. We're here to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

This has absolutely nothing with which computer you are using. It's a bug in the game! It's tiring to hear it every time!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 8, 18 5:33 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to touch base with everyone about My Pretty Kitty and the technical errors some of you have encountered.

The Moderation Team has passed along information about Level 94 to the appropriate teams. We hope that a fix will be provided for this game, but since we're not a part of the game engineering process, we're unable to provide more information about if and when a fix might be available. I'm really sorry we can't offer more concrete answers.

I also want to apologize for implying that the games won't work because of the computers. Our goal, when suggesting adjustments to the computer, is to improve the relationship between game and machine. We use processes that have helped fix game errors in the past, and our intention is never to foist blame onto the computers. I really appreciate that you've taken the time to provide this feedback.

If My Pretty Kitty isn't working, I'd recommend emailing our Technical Support Team so they can replace the game. I'm also happy to answer any questions or discuss troubleshooting; don't hesitate to send a PM my way (or to one of my fellow moderators).

Thanks for all of your patience.

bfgBeruna

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Mar 12, 18 3:11 AM
Hello everyone!

Intersol is aware of this bug and returns with an update as soon as the issue is fixed.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 13, 18 5:01 PM
Hello Ferretjenny,

Thanks for keeping everyone posted! I'm happy to announce that an update to fix the Level 94 progression block has been released. Please see the announcement below for more information:

New UPDATE Available For - My Pretty Kitty (PC) - March 13, 2018

Your patience while waiting for a resolution to this issue is sincerely appreciated. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. Should the update not download properly, please email our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

bfgBeruna

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Mar 14, 18 12:33 PM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Ferretjenny,

Thanks for keeping everyone posted! I'm happy to announce that an update to fix the Level 94 progression block has been released. Please see the announcement below for more information:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1049646.page">New UPDATE Available For - My Pretty Kitty (PC) - March 13, 2018</a>

Your patience while waiting for a resolution to this issue is sincerely appreciated. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise. Should the update not download properly, please email our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a> for further assistance.

bfgBeruna

I KNOWN that they would fix this! Thanks for your quick update !!

Go to: