shellykayd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Playing with task bar?

[Post New]by shellykayd on Mar 5, 18 12:13 PM
I have Windows 10, and I don't know if this is just because I'm clueless or what (which is why this is not under tech issues).

I started playing this game and the Window's task bar on the bottom stays there after running the game. I can't seem to click on the menu button (once I found it, it was hidden behind the date and time), because it just takes me to the desktop.

Is there a way to make the task bar go away while playing the game? I don't think I've ever had this happen before and I have purchased way more games from Big Fish than my husband would like to know about (haha).

Thanks!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Playing with task bar?

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 7, 18 1:36 PM
Hey shellykayd,

That's a great question! I've had that happen a time or two with some of my games, and I've found a few different ways to resolve it. The first is to make sure the game (or whatever program it is) is set to be in fullscreen mode. I've also had some success with restarting my computer when the task bar doesn't seem to want to go away.

There are a couple of other things we can try, but the steps are a touch involved. If these two suggestions don't fix it up, send a PM my way, and we'll go over some additional steps that may also resolve the situation.

Hope this helps out. Have a lovely day!

bfgArinelle

Go to: