bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any Vault Cracker technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 3, 10 8:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

Be sure to specify if you are on a Mac or PC.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Vault Cracker technical issues here only

[Post New]by rescuer8 on Jul 3, 10 9:58 AM
I am having trouble in the bank lobby...the last 2 glass shards will not lock on the side circles to complete that task. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and still have the same problem. I can't go any further until I can complete this task. Thanks for your help.

[Post New]by teddibear1791 on Jul 3, 10 10:58 AM
I am having problems getting the last 2 glass shards to take in the vault. I can not complete this level.

[Post New]by wittse on Jul 3, 10 12:11 PM
I went through the vent on the rooftop into the bedroom cant look under bed for the hidden objects so I cant get the key to open the nightstand. I can click on the painting over the bed, thats about it

arvalynne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by arvalynne on Jul 3, 10 2:21 PM
I am having the same trouble in the bank lobby. The last 2 glass shards will not lock into the circles so I can't complete that task. I went to the help page as suggested, but there was nothing there for this game.

geezerhundmom
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by geezerhundmom on Jul 3, 10 3:46 PM
Got a blank white screen at the first scene of the Senator's house. Just a headless character in the bottom left - can't do a thing. Any advice?

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jul 3, 10 9:19 PM
rescuer8 wrote:I am having trouble in the bank lobby...the last 2 glass shards will not lock on the side circles to complete that task. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and still have the same problem. I can't go any further until I can complete this task. Thanks for your help.

I am experiencing the very same thing.

[Post New]by elspethgjc on Jul 4, 10 6:49 AM
Same problem - glass shards. Please help!

[Post New]by cappie82 on Jul 4, 10 7:39 AM
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to start off saying that I'm somewhat new to the "Fish Pond" here,So I'm still learning how things work with the forums,ie.,finding the answers to previously posted questions.

From what I've read in this particular forum,it looks to me as if the majority of you are experiencing the same particularly aggravating problem As I am also having trouble with the last glass shard being able to lock into place in it's proper circle.I've tried uninstalling and re-installing twice now but to no avail.

If anyone has received an answer as to how this PC problem can be fixed,I would so appreciate if they could pass that remedy on to me.I was somewhat enjoying the game.My only complaint,besides the a fore mentioned "glass shard" problem,well,the click,hold,drag concept for solving the puzzle...,it gets old rather quickly for me.It's really is enjoyable besides these minor hiccups though.

Well,I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy reply/answer were answer.

Edited on 07/04/2010 at 8:08:31 AM PST

Essie422
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Essie422 on Jul 4, 10 8:45 AM
Same problems as four others, cannot place the last two glass shards! They just won't go in.

nanapat627
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nanapat627 on Jul 4, 10 8:58 AM
I have the same problem at the senators house. Blank white screen and headless character that I can't do anything with. I uninstalled and reinstalled and same thing.

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Jul 4, 10 8:59 AM
Same here. The glass shards. I was going to reinstall the game in the hope of correcting this glitch but it obviously doesn't work.

Ssuzq1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

re: Post any Vault Cracker technicial issues here only

[Post New]by Ssuzq1 on Jul 4, 10 9:12 AM
After I downloaded/installed/activated the game, I played the demo with no problems. Once I purchased the game and opened it to play -- I kept getting "Script Errors." Everytime I hit "yes" (to continue) it gives me another error, and another error, etc. When I hit "no" the games closes. All of my software has been updated, including the Windows Script/Video Card/Adobe Flash -- everything is current. Anyone else having this problem? I hate purchasing a game after successfully playing the demo..........and then it doesn't play.

Edited on 07/04/2010 at 9:13:40 AM PST

Sadsid
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Sadsid on Jul 4, 10 10:29 AM
Hi Has anyone been able to get the glass shards to go in the circle?

[Post New]by bettyboopy1 on Jul 4, 10 10:52 AM
i cant find the last chain , everywhere i click it wont work , i am on the dock and it just wont work , i click on a hint and it always goes to same place and when i click nothing happens hope someone can help me i just bought it and now im not too happy i can t finish game thanks

[Post New]by routan on Jul 4, 10 10:56 AM
same problem no script eror message downloaded it twice still the same problem

topip
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by topip on Jul 4, 10 10:56 AM
Same issue as so many others. The glass shards, the bottom two, wont go into the circle. Hopefully a fix is in the works or a refund.

deesi
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by deesi on Jul 4, 10 11:08 AM
Help! I'm having the same problem with the glass shards!!! And I've been enjoying the game so much!!!

Sadsid
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Sadsid on Jul 4, 10 12:03 PM
I dont know how but I did get the last glass shard to go in by placing it at the upper middle of the circle and clicking. Then I was able to finish the game, so just try that and I hope it works

deesi
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by deesi on Jul 4, 10 12:50 PM
Sadsid wrote:I dont know how but I did get the last glass shard to go in by placing it at the upper middle of the circle and clicking. Then I was able to finish the game, so just try that and I hope it works

Thank you so much!!!! I was able to finish the game!!!!

Go to: