bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Mac version available for Vault Cracker

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 3, 10 8:36 AM
The Mac version of Vault Cracker is here!

If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vault Cracker players.

If you need technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page. Or, if you’re a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Mac version available for Vault Cracker

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Jul 9, 10 11:54 PM
And once again, another Mac game doesnt work. Downloads just fine, everythings there. But when asked to launch, not only does it have to open it three times (3 icons in the Mac Dock) but none of them respond... even though it sure does tick away at the trial time, the beach ball of death (Mac thing) just spins. Three force quits, 1 for each of the icons, is necessary to exit. Thank goodness I have high speed now so it takes only minutes to DL larger files rather than a day, so though Im annoyed, it certainly isnt as much as when I had dial up and had to wait for so many hours to DL a larger game.

However, this Mac game problem is becoming more common and this fishy is getting a wee bit tickified!

Any other Apple user having troubles? Hmm, guess I should look in the forum but threw it out there anyway. Word to the wise, I do have 10.4. something which is game requirements but if youre a Mac person, Id wait to even try to play the game, especially if youre on dial up to download.

Go to: