PirateGirl212
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

Jewel Wall puzzle

[Post New]by PirateGirl212 on Jul 3, 10 10:07 AM
I've put all the Jewels in the right places but nothing happens after I'm done. The wall doesn't break away revealing the caged dove. Here's screen-shot of it http://www.boomspeed.com/blariangirl/JewelWallPuzzle.gif did I do something wrong here? Please help!

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

Re:Jewel Wall puzzle

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Jul 3, 10 10:15 AM
Be sure you have the large stones in the right holes. Do you have the key? Did you have the flowers?

There is a walkthrough for this on the Blog page, if you need it.

PirateGirl212
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by PirateGirl212 on Jul 3, 10 2:09 PM
Yes I have the key and yes I put the stones in the right places but like I said nothing happens the wall doesn't break away to revealing the caged dove. Yes I looked at the walkthrough too and still nothing happened.

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Jul 8, 10 9:02 AM
PirateGirl212 wrote:Yes I have the key and yes I put the stones in the right places but like I said nothing happens the wall doesn't break away to revealing the caged dove. Yes I looked at the walkthrough too and still nothing happened.

Same here. And it doesn't look like I can do anything so I guess the game's over for me. Oh well.

eserafina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by eserafina on Oct 2, 11 8:50 AM
It seems as if it depends on your computer. I played this game all the way through on my PowerPC-based Mac and as far as I can remember I had no problems. Just installed it on my new Intel-based one and this exact same thing is happening.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 9, 12 10:38 PM
TnTexas wrote:
PirateGirl212 wrote:Yes I have the key and yes I put the stones in the right places but like I said nothing happens the wall doesn't break away to revealing the caged dove. Yes I looked at the walkthrough too and still nothing happened.

Same here. And it doesn't look like I can do anything so I guess the game's over for me. Oh well.

There is 1 small, red stone towards the top right-hand side that APPEARS to be properly placed but is NOT -- you've got to click on it 2x (if I remember correctly) before it'll click into place. THEN the wall will break away showing the dove in its cage.

MEnr56

[Post New]by grirob on Jan 10, 12 7:47 AM
It says to "right click" the jewels to rotate them into position...when I "right click" my gems do not rotate, they stay as they are...I guess the game is over for me...what can I do???

Go to: