Fluxuating cost for HOS

[Post New]by FishyBiotch on Mar 6, 18 2:15 AM
Maybe its just me, as I am new to this game and still trying to learn the ins and outs of it BUT does anyone else find the 'price' (energy cost) to fluxuate?

seems to me I can go to a random HOS one day and the cost maybe be 90 energy. the next day when I need to go to the very same HOS as part of a QUEST it may have risen in price to 120 energy?

I have scanned over the forums looking for some information but haven't come across much ...

thanks so much for any help and/or information you may offer

Butter Cup

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:Fluxuating cost for HOS

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Mar 6, 18 5:51 AM
It's a long time ago for me, but I seem to remember that energy cost goes up if you get to a higher level for that HOS. So if you were at conoisseur and you level up to professional, the cost goes up.
Maybe someone that has restarted their game can confirm that ?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 6, 18 6:37 AM
Dirk Tee is correct. As you level up the HOS the cost to play increases.

Each trophy cup represents a level completed. Start at...
Rookie - cost goes up after 1 play.
Trainee - cost goes up after 5 plays.
Amateur - cost goes up after 10 plays.
Connoisseur - cost goes up after 15 plays.
Professional - cost goes up after 20 plays.
Master - same cost as professional for 50 plays no cost increase.
Guru - same cost as professional. Levels and costs no longer increase.

[Post New]by FishyBiotch on Mar 6, 18 7:42 AM
thank you ...

that makes sense that each level there are increases, and like I said maybe its just me.... but it seems they are going up and down...

seems I will go into a HOS and today will be 120 energy cost, and the next time I go to the same one with no leveling up, its 90?

I will keep better track of it and see but most likely its different HOS and I just THINK its fluxuating.. definitely wouldn't be the first time I have made a mistake haha

Butter Cup

Go to: