Problems making children

[Post New]by MrMoney131 on Jul 3, 10 12:02 PM
I am picking up an adult of appropriate age, and pairing them with another of appropriate age. I get the question varifying that I want them to make a baby. I click "Yes" And they wander off in different directions doing anything but "Calling the Stork." I have to keep pairing them several times before it finally takes. Is there some way to fix this?

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Problems making children

[Post New]by gailsgame on Jul 3, 10 12:42 PM
I find they call the stork only in certain huts, so if someone is sleeping in it they will just walk off. Keep dropping them on top of each other as they will eventually go into another hut. And make sure you have enough huts to go around. That could be another problem. Good luck.

[Post New]by thekrazeekatt on Jul 3, 10 1:51 PM
Yes, make sure they have a hut. Also if a female has had a baby too soon it doesn't work. Sleeping people in huts ruins it, too. If my huts are available, and the lady is ready to ...reproduce again... I haven't had any issues.

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Jul 4, 10 3:48 AM
If it worked the first time (when you just arrived on the island) then something like huts or hunger can keep them from calling the stork. But I found out there's an island with I guess a religious tribe, cause I couldn't get them to call the stork, not even once.

[Post New]by MrMoney131 on Jul 4, 10 11:58 PM
Well they have food, and there are plenty of huts. And there are times when it takes on the first try. And as for the women not being ready yet, that is not the issue. I have found, since my post, that leaving the Yes/No Question up for a few seconds (I have left it up and walked out of the room) seems to help. I don't know why. But I hope that will be the end of this issue. And if it is, I hope this thread helps someone else in the future.

[Post New]by lcohoon on Jul 7, 10 7:57 PM
My tribe is only producing males. WHY? Another problems Im having is by the time the male baby is grown enough to have babies the females are all to old. I have sprinkled them with moon dust to make them young again but they still say" let the younger ones have babies.There are no young ones as all babies being born are male I have tried it over and over. I can not increase my tribe, What is wrong here.

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Jul 8, 10 6:07 AM
lcohoon wrote:My tribe is only producing males. WHY? Another problems Im having is by the time the male baby is grown enough to have babies the females are all to old. I have sprinkled them with moon dust to make them young again but they still say" let the younger ones have babies.There are no young ones as all babies being born are male I have tried it over and over. I can not increase my tribe, What is wrong here.

In the pc game you can't make people younger with moondust so I guess you play the FB version, check the seperate thread/forum for FB players, they might have an answer.

Go to: