Simlar Games

[Post New]by thekrazeekatt on Jul 3, 10 2:50 PM
I gave My Exotic Farm a shot, but it's not close enough to My Tribe to be enjoyable LOL Does anyone know of similar games from BigFish and others that are really similar to the play of My Tribe?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Simlar Games

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 3, 10 3:06 PM
Hi thekrazeekatt,

Have you the tried Virtual Villagers series? Artist Colony and Virtual Famillies may also be games you would enjoy.

They are strategy/time management/sim games.

I'm sure there will be some fishies along soon who also have some suggestions!

Hope this helps

bfgTigris

[Post New]by thekrazeekatt on Jul 3, 10 3:07 PM
Thank you! From the names they sound cool HAHA
I'll definitely try them out.
You seem to have pinpointed my interest when it comes to "strategy/time management/sim" games That's exactly my genre!

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Jul 4, 10 3:26 AM
I didn't find Virtual Villagers fun to play, its slow and I never figured out how to keep my people alive.

Although it's not quite the same as My Tribe I enjoy Royal Envoy very much, it's a strategy/TM game and has really cute characters.

Make sure you try a game the full hour, sometimes I bought a game after 10 minutes and later found out it wasn't quite what I exspected.

[Post New]by thekrazeekatt on Jul 4, 10 10:33 AM
Thanks Nansky, I'll look that game up, too

gailsgame
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by gailsgame on Jul 4, 10 11:08 AM
I own all of the first 3 Virtual Villagers games, and while they were fun when released, I have to agree with Nansky that they are very slow. So slow they frustrate me now, so I didn't buy the newest one.

I think after playing My Tribe they just fail in comparison.

People say Gemini Lost is similar and fun, but I didn't like how fast they aged. You can try it out though.

Also the Escape From Paradise series are similar games although I haven't played them through either.

A different game, but a sim style Time management I enjoy is Orchard. You could give that a go too. You don't raise tribe people, but employ staff to help you build up an Orchard. I find it nice & relaxing.

[Post New]by thekrazeekatt on Jul 4, 10 11:48 AM
Thx Gailsgame I'll check on those I really like these on-going-when-you're-not-playing ones. But not too slow or I get bored/frustrated.

Go to: