BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

Magic Miser Achievement

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Mar 6, 18 8:24 AM
Just completed Magic Miser. Started working on it on May 15, 2017 with 23,100 Shards. Developed a plan. A bit of a grind but glad to be done. Glad to have the diamonds, but they don't reflect the work that went into the achievement. Now just have Daily Quests and Trina's quests to work on.

Kavesa
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Magic Miser Achievement

[Post New]by Kavesa on Mar 6, 18 10:40 AM
Agree 110%
I'm just 240 shards away from the achievement, and the diamonds just don't reflect all the hard work.
At least it counts as one more achievement.

lizdanny
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,252 Posts

[Post New]by lizdanny on Mar 6, 18 10:44 AM
Congratulations BAPPLE

I completed mine earlier this year and I completely agree with you:-

A bit of a grind but glad to be done but they don't reflect the work that went into the achievement.

All this for shards for Trina

Liz

[Post New]by crownofthornes on Mar 7, 18 11:07 AM
I think I'm going to give magic miser a miss. Far too many to get. If I ever manage to finish it will be a pure fluke

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 7, 18 2:03 PM
crownofthornes wrote:I think I'm going to give magic miser a miss. Far too many to get. If I ever manage to finish it will be a pure fluke
Eventually....if you just play the game, occasionally zap a few butterflies in the Private Room, and do a few of Trina's quests ------ you will get all the shards necessary for this achievement. But......it will be a lllllooooooonnnnngggg time in coming.

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

Magic Miser Achievement

[Post New]by kkreisman on Mar 8, 18 9:40 PM
BAPPLE wrote:Just completed Magic Miser. Started working on it on May 15, 2017 with 23,100 Shards. Developed a plan. A bit of a grind but glad to be done. Glad to have the diamonds, but they don't reflect the work that went into the achievement. Now just have Daily Quests and Trina's quests to work on.

WOW ! Way to go - I'm not even half way there. Maybe will finish in 2019, not going to make it a priority, but will try a little harder.

Good job, BAPPLE
katiek

Go to: