metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

I have a question before I buy.

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 6, 18 9:57 AM
Cursed House 5 is a new game right? It's not an old Cursed House with the same name. I'll give you an example. Bloom is the same as A Bouquet For Everyone, the Valentine one and the original Bloom. There are no differences in those games. It's Bloom with a different name. Everything in the game is the same. Goals and everything else.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:I have a question before I buy.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 6, 18 11:05 AM
Hello metmichallica,

I'm swimming over to provide an answer to this question! Cursed House 5 is a new game. I'm also sorry to hear that the Bloom games are identical to one another. That's definitely frustrating. If you've purchased those titles, please contact our Customer Support Team. They'll be able to replace the duplicates so new, original games can be gotten.

Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if the need arises. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Mar 6, 18 12:36 PM
You can try and decide if Cursed House 5 is different from other cursed houses.
Some people think so: oh, you need to collect coins? Then the game is the same.
Let's say, the house is different in all games.
All tiles are different.
Game goals are the same ( collecting coins )
While CH3 has totally different power - ups, CH4 and CH5 has similar power - ups.
All levels are different in all games
Hope it helps!

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 6, 18 12:50 PM
What I meant by the same game as it is exactly the same and Cursed House 5 may be similar to others but it is not exactly the same. Another example Fruit Lockers Reborn is the same as Fruit Lockers 2 Reborn. The only difference is the name. The levels are identical.

I bought it. I am happy to say I own all your games.

No, I bought Fruit Lockers 2 Reborn on another site and then found out it is the same as Fruit Lockers Reborn. What a dirty little trick. I told the site and got a refund.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by FRHgames on Mar 6, 18 8:07 PM
Thanks! I think if you like puzzle style m3 levels, you won't be disappointed.
I can't discuss other games ( however, yes - I understand what you're speaking about ) and - no, we're not planning to do so.

Go to: