LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Level 94

[Post New]by LanaPook on Mar 6, 18 2:42 PM
I am stuck on level 94. It says that you have to drop down 2 mice and 2 cans off the bottom. I drop the 2 cans and one mouse and the other mouse never shows up. What to do?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Level 94

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 7, 18 7:07 AM
I refuse to even demo anything by Intersol these days but in their other games you sometimes had to drop some of the items first before it would give you the rest. If it is not giving you the rest at all it's possibly a glitch as another of Intersol's trademarks other than copying the same levels over and over is there are some bugs in every game...

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Mar 7, 18 7:19 PM
Thanks SynthpopAddict, I think you might be right.

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by LanaPook on Mar 7, 18 7:35 PM
So I went back and tried level 94 again. I switched to relaxed mode. I played on after I dropped the 2 cans and one mouse for about 5 more minutes. No second mouse appeared so no more progression through the levels. Stuck with no way out.

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Mar 7, 18 8:41 PM
LanaPook,

For what it's worth, I posted a request in the technical issues thread for BFG to try and get a patch from Intersol for level 94. Although I didn't buy this game, I have enjoyed playing some of Intersol's earlier games, and I know how their games can have their problems (as SynthpopAddict stated).

This particular game doesn't happen to appeal to me, but I can appreciate the fact that it does to other players....so if you would like to continue playing, you may want to contact Intersol directly. Believe me, I know from prior experience LOL! Good luck!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 7, 18 9:53 PM
I don't know if Intersol will patch the game even if the assorted game portals mention the issue to them as they haven't patched any of the bugs in their earlier games I played. The game download page mentioned 100 levels so if the game gets stuck at level 94 the consolation is nobody's missing much.

I do have an idea though - if this is one of those levels with the weird obstacle that comes out of a jar or generator or whatever? - that feature was in some of Intersol's earlier games and the jar would also produce the special pieces ("components" in other games that you had to drop to the bottom) too every once in a while in between producing the rocks, etc. obstacle. It could be that level 94 is one of those cases where the missing mouse has to come out of a jar, generator, or whatever it is they're using now AND you have to use all the jars to get all the items you need. I'd have to see a screenshot to know (PM me for details on how to email me a screenshot if you can get one) and I might be able to figure it out. No guarantees since I won't play this game...

Edited on 03/07/2018 at 9:58:41 PM PST

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Mar 12, 18 3:19 AM
Hey!

I also inform about this here.

Intersol is aware of this bug and returns with an update as soon as the issue is fixed
. Keep your eyes open for update.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 12, 18 7:27 AM
Good luck. I would be more surprised to see Intersol actually patch the game than not as they are aware of bugs in their earlier releases and those were never addressed. Not only that, but at least one bug was cloned into another game! If this game is only 100 levels at least nobody's missing much so you're probably better off just moving on.

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Mar 13, 18 3:16 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Good luck. I would be more surprised to see Intersol actually patch the game than not as they are aware of bugs in their earlier releases and those were never addressed. Not only that, but at least one bug was cloned into another game! If this game is only 100 levels at least nobody's missing much so you're probably better off just moving on.

Strange. They've always fixed bugs for me.
I'm just playing something else in the meantime..

[Post New]by marandasmom on Mar 13, 18 12:26 PM
I am also experiencing the issue with the "phantom mouse"-it doesn't seem to matter whether I play in Relaxed or Normal mode! This is ridiculous-we who purchased the game should all receive a game credit! I am uninstalling this game and will be very careful in the future NOT to buy another Intersol game.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 13, 18 4:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to announce that an update to fix the Level 94 progression block has been released. For more information about this update, please see the announcement below:

New UPDATE Available For - My Pretty Kitty (PC) - March 13, 2018

Thank you so much for your patience while waiting for a resolution to this glitch. If there's any trouble downloading the update or after the update has been installed, please email our Technical Support Team.

Please have a lovely evening.

bfgBeruna

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Mar 14, 18 12:37 PM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Good luck. I would be more surprised to see Intersol actually patch the game than not as they are aware of bugs in their earlier releases and those were never addressed. Not only that, but at least one bug was cloned into another game! If this game is only 100 levels at least nobody's missing much so you're probably better off just moving on.

Do you see? New update is available now. If you only notifies the supplier is usually not a problem. The same thing on their earlier games. So, please, don't lie.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 14, 18 9:45 PM
Ferretjenny, I mean no disrespect, but I have several of Intersol's earlier games and they have never issued an update for any of their PC games released at BFG previous to this one. A friend of mine has several of the same games and did contact Intersol directly regarding issues with those games and also never got patches either, even when they told her that updates were in the works.

If you have been able to get patches for their earlier games you must have connections that we don't or else you are playing on something other than a PC, since I also got the impression that Intersol's primary focus is on the FTP apps market on phones or tablets. It would make sense to me that they would be more willing to patch bugs in FTPs since people are paying regularly. The apps market might also be set up differently where it's easier for developers to issue game patches. It's my understanding that BF has patches treated like it's a completely new game where they have to go through the whole QA and vetting process again, so developers often won't bother with fixing bugs unless the bugs are really serious.

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Mar 15, 18 3:55 PM
Ferretjenny,

I just wanted to step in and say that I am also very surprised that Intersol issued an update on this game, since (to my knowledge) they never have on their other games.

The first game I ever played by Intersol was Penguin Rescue. I purchased this game on another site originally, and I fell in love with it. Then...I was so disappointed (to say the least) when I discovered that once I completed all the levels, you couldn't play over again -- just a white screen. Without going through all the details of this story (there are discussions on that forum), promises were made by Intersol to me that they were going to fix this problem. Nothing ever came out of their promises, however...a wonderful game designer from a different developer came to the rescue and told me how to change and/or delete the saved game file in order to replay the game. This information was passed on to other grateful players -- with no help from Intersol or BFG. In fact, SynthpopAddict wrote many, many helpful posts explaining how to do this. So... there is no need to insult someone who has always taken the time to help out players with lots of games.

I have since played all of Intersol's games (except this one) and am very much aware of various bugs in their games that were never patched - at least not on BFG. They did rename Pretty Snails and released it on another site, but a fix was never issued here on BFG.

Out of my history (good and bad) with Intersol's games, I did write a couple of posts in this forum suggesting that either BFG or someone else should at least try to reach out to Intersol for a fix. And...for once they did...so all's well for now. (But, we should all respect one another, please )

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Mar 26, 18 7:49 AM
Of course, I respect your answers. But when or if I've had bugs in the games, Intersol has ALWAYS fixed them for me. I find it very very strange that they don't also have helped others.

Go to: