Spring Event Soon?!!

 
ladydaa
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by ladydaa on Mar 6, 18 2:46 PM
I may have missed a discussion or two. Any thoughts as to possible start date of the SE. Are we thinking after this miserable CC?! What was last years start date?

 
susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 6, 18 2:53 PM
Marshmallow Peeps are in the stores, so yes it is bound to be soon.

Players (nor even mods) NEVER know ahead of time when an event will start.

Someone will swim along soon with those dates for you to ponder, lol.

Miserable? Am fine with the current challenge...my soon to be new avatar just gave this thread the side eye.



 
bfgArinelle
Moderator
Moderator
1,483 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 6, 18 3:02 PM
Hey there ladydaa,

I, too, am eager for Spring to begin! As susiewastaken, the team behind the game keeps event start times super secret, so not even our Moderators know when it will next blossom in the Castle. Last year, preparations came in early April, so maybe that'll be the case again this year. We'll keep an eye out for more information, and we'll let our players know in the updates thread as soon as we have more details.

If there are any questions, feel free to send one of our active Moderators a PM. We're always happy to offer any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

 
ladydaa
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by ladydaa on Mar 6, 18 3:02 PM
Thanks Susiewastaken. Forgot about the Peeps. Diabetes gives me tunnel vision. I only register changes in produce department. HA!

 
ladydaa
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by ladydaa on Mar 6, 18 3:05 PM
April?!!. Yikes!! May need to take a nap for a couple weeks, Thanks for info.

 

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by walkingstar on Mar 6, 18 5:44 PM
What everyone seems to forget is Easter is April 1 2018 this year. It should be 10 to 14 days before. Although it is SE there are many Easter themes..I'm ready Anytime. Q

 
Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 6, 18 5:54 PM
ladydaa wrote:I may have missed a discussion or two. Any thoughts as to possible start date of the SE. Are we thinking after this miserable CC?! What was last years start date?
April 9

 
charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 6, 18 9:40 PM
SENT A PM. I HAVE A RAVEN IN MY GAME THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE WONDERING IF IT WAS YOU.


READ PM FOR THE ID # I HAVE.

 
Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 12, 18 1:23 AM
charlieisr wrote:SENT A PM. I HAVE A RAVEN IN MY GAME THAT HAS BEEN INACTIVE WONDERING IF IT WAS YOU.

READ PM FOR THE ID # I HAVE.
charlieisr .... I found this quote in another thread:
gamelover57 wrote:I forgot to give everyone my new ID # 732767
Janice

 

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Mar 21, 18 5:26 PM
I am ready and eager for the spring event!

 
Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 21, 18 5:54 PM
Hufflepuff wrote:I am ready and eager for the spring event!


And, this time around, I'm just the opposite! Feeling lazy and enjoying the down time for a change.

 
dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Mar 21, 18 6:04 PM
noticed the number has changed servers. this means that there will be changes in the game soon.

 
Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Mar 21, 18 6:11 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
ladydaa wrote:I may have missed a discussion or two. Any thoughts as to possible start date of the SE. Are we thinking after this miserable CC?! What was last years start date?
April 9


So 7 days before Easter last year. So, possibly next week I suppose.

 
susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 21, 18 6:23 PM
dfkdkfl_1960 wrote:noticed the number has changed servers. this means that there will be changes in the game soon.




really?

Learn somethin new all the time, I guess.
Don't recall hearing this before.



 
susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Mar 21, 18 7:06 PM
Tzeitel99 wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:
ladydaa wrote:I may have missed a discussion or two. Any thoughts as to possible start date of the SE. Are we thinking after this miserable CC?! What was last years start date?
April 9


So 7 days before Easter last year. So, possibly next week I suppose.


Can't go by previous dates.
We're all just guessing.

Wasn't it last Springtime that the challenge avatars were out of season and the Easter avatars came at a funny time?


 

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by LovemyMets on Mar 21, 18 7:37 PM
It's a little weird collecting Easter eggs in May!

 

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by LovemyMets on Mar 21, 18 7:37 PM
It's a little weird collecting Easter eggs in May!

 

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Mar 21, 18 8:07 PM
susiewastaken wrote:Marshmallow Peeps are in the stores, so yes it is bound to be soon.

Players (nor even mods) NEVER know ahead of time when an event will start.

Someone will swim along soon with those dates for you to ponder, lol.

Miserable? Am fine with the current challenge...my soon to be new avatar just gave this thread the side eye.




What are Marshmallow Peeps?, I check my store and did not see any, so I have no clue of what they are so what are they?

 
DoubleMsMom
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by DoubleMsMom on Mar 21, 18 8:33 PM
They are marshmallow covered in a yellow sugar coating shaped like a duck. They now come in other shapes and colors. They are an acquired taste, I for one don't have it. I prefer the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. YUMMMMMY!!!

Keep stormin' the castle!

 
1457051
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

Re:Spring Event Soon?!!

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 21, 18 9:28 PM
I wouldn't really go by what is in the stores! They overlap holidays so no telling...

 
 
 
 
Go to: