A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower Of Secrets

[Post New]by marydar on Jul 3, 10 9:23 PM
Is anyone playing Tower of Secrets? Am having trouble with the potion in the forest cottage. Any help greatly appreciated.

catscat
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,293 Posts

Re:A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower Of Secrets

[Post New]by catscat on Jul 3, 10 9:57 PM
If I remember correctly, you have to put the stuff in, in the order it wants it. I think it showed a vague outline in the pot of what it wanted next.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Jul 3, 10 10:19 PM
Here's the walkthru... hopefully it will help you out. There's a strategy guide you can purchase as well if you prefer that... I've never purchased one but I've heard they are beautifully done.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/a-gypsys-tale-the-tower-of-secrets-walkthrough/

[Post New]by klove17682 on Jul 5, 10 5:04 PM
The rain potion?

[Post New]by 55magic55 on Dec 4, 11 8:01 PM
try as I might, I can't get the aloe plant or bee hive for the healing potion. Any help?

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on Dec 4, 11 8:03 PM
try this games, game forum 55magic. You will find lots of tips and trick and quite possibly other people who have had this same problem a nd will have a solution for you.

moonladydi
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,113 Posts

[Post New]by moonladydi on Dec 4, 11 8:34 PM
55magic55 wrote:try as I might, I can't get the aloe plant or bee hive for the healing potion. Any help?

You need a stick to knock the beehive down (if I remember correctly), and gloves to pick it up. Most of the plants are outside the cottage, but some can be found in other locations, so check the Town as well.

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Dec 5, 11 1:56 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming by to let you know I'll be moving this thread in the A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets Forum.

If you need more help with your game, you might want to check out the A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets Complete Walkthrough

Also, as this thread is from 2010, the moderation team is going to go ahead and lock the thread to avoid any confusion. Please feel free to re-post your question in a new thread in the Game Forum, this way it will be easier for other players to join in on the conversation!

Hope this helps!
bfgKenai

Edited on 12/05/2011 at 1:58:57 AM PST

Go to: