Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amanda's Magic Book here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 7, 18 12:43 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/07/2018 at 8:15:57 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amanda's Magic Book here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 7, 18 8:15 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by puglette404 on Mar 7, 18 2:34 PM
I tried to run this game but had a message before startup that if using Windows 10, you should run in windowed mode. I first chose to run normally and the game stalled. I rebooted the game and chose windowed mode, the game started but the window was only 4" X 6". Too small for me on my 13 inch screen.

I am using Windows 10 on a HP Spectre 360.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 7, 18 2:55 PM
Hey puglette404,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with the game showing up as small on the screen. Let's start by reinstalling to see if that helps, and, if the issue continues after that, we can then try adjusting the resolution for the computer to see if that will help the game screen show up better. For steps on these two processes, please visit the following links:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game
Screen Resolution

Should the issue continue after that, please let our Technical Support Team. Your'e also welcome to PM me or another Moderator with questions. We'll be happy to lend a hand however we can.

bfgArinelle

margit50
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by margit50 on Mar 8, 18 2:09 AM
Puglette404
The same happened to me. I started in the windows mode, and then I changed my settings to full screen, and it worked fine then.

Go to: