gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Potionmant the Alchemist just now asked me to

[Post New]by gripes on Mar 7, 18 8:50 AM
do 2 of the same zoom zones ... 2 of the same hos's ... and for 150 ships wheels...

you know my problem is with the request for 150 ship wheels...

it so happens I have a air ship just now come to the tower .. asking to be packed with 92 items .. and will give onto me 276 ship wheels..plus a little of this that and the other..

92 air ship items is expensive enough in my book but I usually pay the price if I am getting something out of it like filling a trina request for ship wheels and a daily quests request..when the ship when total is 300 or better..

the daily quest I now have is only asking for 150 ship wheels .. why would I throw away 126 ship wheels .??????? for this daily quest or the one only asking for 150 ship wheels and nothing else..!!!!! and pay the packing items cost..

so I heard the excuse is the lower levels .. why aren't they on different daily quest loop and merry go round then we on YOUR higher levels silently waiting for added levels.???????

I am now stuck having to wait 8 hours before I will given a new daily quest .. to work unless of course is it not that just asking me for 150 ship wheels.. others wise I will have to wait a full 24, 12 10 or what the hours I have to wait till the time changes.. for a fresh daily quest..

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Re:Potionmant the Alchemist just now asked me to

[Post New]by gripes on Mar 7, 18 10:02 AM
no I am not trying to cost someone their place & job with our Midnight Castle developer...and the MC team...

what the heck... for crying out loud the daily quest is on a short loop cycle that's annoying if truth is to be told.. we rarely ever leave the castle itself... there are TEN area's to the MC REALM..

and someone thoughtfully acted to cost us ship wheels ..we throw away in the example I have already given..

it's the throwing away of ship wheels that is aggravating me .. does it aggravate anyone else... don't answer.. I know it does..

I am not thoroughly wasteful.. it grates on me...I am not alone I am just one of us talking out loud and as clearly as I can about it...

could the MC team please round table and renovate how daily quest operates and coordinates with the air ship...like quarantining the first 50 levels to a different daily quests cycle then the next fifty to 100....

and end asking us too throw away ship wheels while we pay a high crate packing price tag..

Edited on 03/07/2018 at 10:04:30 AM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:Potionmant the Alchemist just now asked me to

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Mar 7, 18 10:13 AM
gripes wrote:

what the heck... for crying out loud the daily quest is on a short loop cycle that's annoying if truth is to be told.. we rarely ever leave the castle itself... there are TEN area's to the MC REALM..

The last time we asked for more DQ's, they gave us 3 and 5 part DQ requiring airships. They gave us a DQ that asked us to open the Column of the Fallen 2 times.

I don't want new DQ's taking me to other places. I can just imagine the horrors they will come up with. A 3 part DQ asking for 500 wheels. A 5 part DQ asking me to open the Founder's Face 3 times. Or how about opening the Telescope 2 or 3 times?

New DQ's fall into the "Be careful what you ask you" category, IMO.

Go to: