delia67m
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

New game

[Post New]by delia67m on Mar 7, 18 11:46 AM
Dear sirs,

I arrive to the middle of the game. Soon, I will arrive to the end. With all my respects I wanna know until when I have to wait for the next level. Have in your mind that daily I have also other things to do, but, this is a hobby, and I would hope not to wait a month for another level.

Thanks.

Edited on 03/07/2018 at 11:46:22 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:New game

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 7, 18 12:02 PM
Hello again delia67m,

It appears that I may have already answered your request of whether the Forum Moderation Team receives information in advance regarding updates here: New level as well as here: new update.

Since the Forum Moderation Team does not receive information regarding updates in advance and that this request was answered previously, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to help keep our forums as accessible as they can be.

Thank you for your patience while the teams behind the game work to create new content for our players to enjoy! As soon as details are provided to my team, a moderator will be sure to update the appropriate announcements so players can know what those updates include. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me directly. I'm happy to listen and help out as best I can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: