Re:Senator's house and dog

[Post New]by WeeHillyWilly on Jul 4, 10 9:20 PM
I had that same thought. Here was a dog growling, and keeping whats her name from entering through the gate, but, she was able to jump the fence, and like you said, the dog was not chained up, so what was to keep it from attacking her ? Plus, it said the dog looked thirsty, but, no water was ever given to it, and what became of the dog after she jumped the fence ?

Fruttipie2
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Fruttipie2 on Jul 8, 10 9:46 AM
HA HA!!! I did to!!!

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Jul 10, 10 3:18 PM
you guys are so silly!!

after she finds the handle for the "baby barn" [aawww... how cute ] and she goes back over there, the dog is sleeping in the doghouse...

but if you will think back a moment... and recall that the doghouse was stuffed full of cr@p that she had to go through to get the bowl and stuff to fix the water situation... huh?

i also loved the fact that she was parading around out in the front yard with the streetlamps on, but had to knock out the light on the side of the house...

then once it was dark, she cranked up the lawn mower??? which happened to be sitting on a mirror???

all through that scene, i kept asking myself where the neighborhood watch was...

woof woof

Go to: