pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Are They Ever Going To Fix The Review Glitch?

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 8, 18 5:41 AM
Reviews haven't been posted since March 5th. I realize there's a glitch from the company that handles the reviews, but surely their tech dept. knows how to fix it by now?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Are They Ever Going To Fix The Review Glitch?

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 8, 18 9:00 AM
I hope it gets straightened out very soon. I miss reading the reviews on the game download page.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 8, 18 9:12 AM
Howatch wrote:I hope it gets straightened out very soon. I miss reading the reviews on the game download page.

bet we could fix it quicker, should we apply for the job?

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 8, 18 9:41 AM
I don't want to review on the forum if I have someone copying what I write. In the customers review someone mentioned the dice in her review on Mar 4, 18. I mentioned it on the forum on Mar 3, 18. But everyone who plays the game has the same experience so you never can be sure. I feel better if I put it on the Customer Reviews first and then on the forum so I know I wasn't copied. That was for the new Vermillion Watch. But my review still isn't posted yet.

Edited on 03/08/2018 at 10:07:59 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 8, 18 9:46 AM
Hello pennmom36 and Howatch,

I'm swimming by to touch base with you.

Currently a glitch is preventing all reviews from being posted. While this issue doesn't impact the submission of reviews -- reviews can still be submitted and have been received -- it prevents new reviews from appearing on game pages.

We're working with our third party vendor to ensure the matter is addressed and fixed. As soon as the glitch has been resolved, all approved content will appear as normal.
Your patience and understanding are sincerely appreciated.

If there are any more questions, please PM me or another moderator. We'll answer you as best we can.

bfgBeruna

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 8, 18 1:22 PM
MissAbby wrote:
Majestyx12 wrote:I don't want to review on the forum if I have someone copying what I write. In the customers review someone mentioned the dice in her review on Mar 4, 18. I mentioned it on the forum on Mar 3, 18. But everyone who plays the game has the same experience so you never can be sure. I feel better if I put it on the Customer Reviews first and then on the forum so I know I wasn't copied. That was for the new Vermillion Watch. But my review still isn't posted yet.

Edited on 03/09/2018 at 6:36:33 PM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 8, 18 3:09 PM
@bfgBeruna

It's probably the 's fault, he's a crafty little critter

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Mar 8, 18 4:33 PM
I quite like the "starless" forum reviews. One or two reviewers seem to give most games 5 stars.

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 8, 18 4:41 PM
I totally agree with you MsFreddie! I don't read the "review page" for exactly that reason. Some people will even say it's not that good a game and then give it 5 stars! So I don't bother with them anymore.

Abs

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

[Post New]by tejasgal on Mar 8, 18 4:56 PM
I have to agree with Ms Freddie and Miss Abby; I had stopped reading those star reviews because they were so confusing. There would be four stars but they hated the game and wouldn't recommend it.
And, the other way--Go on and on about what a great game it is but many here in the forum didn't like it.

So, for me-- Much better info right here with my fellow fishes.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 9, 18 3:54 AM
tejasgal wrote:I have to agree with Ms Freddie and Miss Abby; I had stopped reading those star reviews because they were so confusing. There would be four stars but they hated the game and wouldn't recommend it.
And, the other way--Go on and on about what a great game it is but many here in the forum didn't like it.

Aren't we all follow fishies in the forum and the customer reviews?

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 9, 18 10:52 AM
Majestyx12 wrote:
tejasgal wrote:I have to agree with Ms Freddie and Miss Abby; I had stopped reading those star reviews because they were so confusing. There would be four stars but they hated the game and wouldn't recommend it.

To answer your question, yes, we are all Big Fish Game members and are allowed to post in the Forums and as such are entitled to our own opinions as long as they follow the guidelines.

Edited on 03/09/2018 at 10:53:10 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 9, 18 3:09 PM
Well, I still think it's because of the infestation

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 9, 18 5:34 PM
I just got a e-mail that my Haunted Hotel review is posted and it's not. So is it fixed?

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 9, 18 5:36 PM
MissAbby wrote:
Majestyx12 wrote:

To answer your question, yes, we are all Big Fish Game members and are allowed to post in the Forums and as such are entitled to our own opinions as long as they follow the guidelines.
I wasn't talking to you. Did you notice who I quoted? I'm Free and I don't have a mother, she already passed. So I'm my own boss, got it?

Who's not following the rules? You already quoted me and didn't say anything. I have that quote in this thread. Who baiting who?

Edited on 03/09/2018 at 5:41:11 PM PST

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Mar 9, 18 6:36 PM
Majestyx12 wrote:
MissAbby wrote:
Majestyx12 wrote:I don't want to review on the forum if I have someone copying what I write. In the customers review someone mentioned the dice in her review on Mar 4, 18. I mentioned it on the forum on Mar 3, 18. But everyone who plays the game has the same experience so you never can be sure. I feel better if I put it on the Customer Reviews first and then on the forum so I know I wasn't copied. That was for the new Vermillion Watch. But my review still isn't posted yet.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 9, 18 6:39 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am writing today to let everyone know that we haven't yet received further word on the status of the reviews handled by our third party vendor. As soon as this issue is resolved, the approved reviews that have been backlogged in the server will be posted for players to read. Thank you for your patience while this is looked into.

Since this thread seems to be discussing a technical issue that is being worked on by a third party and also because the tone of the thread is beginning to become uncomfortable, I am going to lock this thread. Thank you for understanding.

Players who would like further information on this issue may contact any of our active Moderators with those questions and concerns. We'll be sure to follow up as soon as we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 03/09/2018 at 6:41:23 PM PST

Go to: