download

[Post New]by susiesmith40 on Mar 8, 18 11:02 AM
I purchased this game today and it won't download.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

download

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Mar 8, 18 11:33 AM
susiesmith40 wrote:I purchased this game today and it won't download.

do you have windows 10? It usually has a pop up window that asks if it's allowed to make changes to your computer. If you don't click yes, it won't finish downloading.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:download

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 8, 18 11:48 AM
Hello susiesmith40,

Let’s go ahead and change the way the Big Fish Games app downloads your game. You can do that using the steps below:

1. Open the Big Fish Games app.
2. In the upper right corner, click Options, then select the Advanced tab at the top.
3. Confirm that the Default (recommended) option is selected before downloading your game. If the download is not successful, select the Alternate Method and try again.

We encourage you to try both of these options in order to see which one is right for your network connection. Please give this a try and let me know how it goes.

For more information about why a game may not download or activate successfully, check out the following help article:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Going forward I'd recommend posting about technical errors in the designated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams Collector's Edition here.

This will ensure the Moderation Team sees and responds to inquiries as soon as possible. I've gone ahead and locked this thread so any new posts can be made to the one above.

Thanks for your help with this, and don't hesitate to PM me if more questions arise. We're always glad to listen.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 03/08/2018 at 11:49:40 AM PST

Go to: