siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

How are we doing with Trina?

[Post New]by siberlene on Mar 8, 18 11:44 AM
When Trina first appeared I thought the 5,000 and 3,000 amounts were typos but after a few updates and the amounts didn't change, I realized they were not so I diligently, and with great determination, continued doing the DQs in order to satisfy her. I thought I was doing pretty well until I realized today that I have barely broken the 800 mark. Sheesh. Considering that the DQs are suspended for 3 months every year for the Spring, Fall and Winter Events, are these goals are even possible?

Has anyone reached the goal? Is anyone close?

Just wondering.

Siber

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:How are we doing with Trina?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Mar 8, 18 11:51 AM
Only the DQ's are suspended during Events. Trina can be played all year long without interruption. I like to combine the two so I usually don't do Trina during Events unless I need to send an airship for a holiday CC.

They are possible. Some players have already achieved the Daily Quest achievements and a few have completed Trina .

Those who have completed Key Master have the time and have spent countless hours in the game. More than the mainstream of us are able to do.

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Mar 8, 18 12:02 PM
Yes, not wanting to be wasteful, I try to combine the DQs with Trina as well.

Congratulations to those who have actually achieved the goals!

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Mar 8, 18 3:10 PM
I do not really like to deal with Trina, ignore her most of the time unless I am able to combine her tasks with DQs or CC tasks.. Her achievements seem to be unreachable and so my motivation is low.

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Mar 8, 18 3:44 PM
whos she? I ignore her! unless I really have to visit

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 8, 18 3:51 PM
Loopy_karen wrote:whos she? I ignore her! unless I really have to visit
The original Trina was someone who was involved in the development of the game. When she died, the Developers created Trina and the Key Master Shop so she could always be a part of the game she loved and worked on.

It is unfortunate that the requirements for the Key Master and Ace Assistant achievements were placed so high .... (as well as the actual amount of items requested in her quests being a bit burdensome).......because many players have come to dislike her.

I believe her character was meant to be an endearment ..... but it has not worked out that way......which is quite sad.

I worked diligently on her quests to get through the second requirement so I could see what was the final requirement (to post in the All Achievements thread) .... I was so shocked at the final numbers (3000 and 5000) that I banished her to her room for nearly a year.

Now that I have started to work more of the Daily Quests, I have allowed her out of her room to "come along for the ride" ..... but I don't work on her exclusively........If I ever manage to finish the 3 DQ achievements, perhaps I will once again put singular diligence toward her quests.

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Mar 8, 18 4:19 PM
oh sorry Annie I didn't realise ... well she was very clever
at making this game a good challenge & I'm a tomb raider
and I thought that gave me some of my greatest challenges!

Loopy_karen
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Loopy_karen on Mar 8, 18 4:22 PM
can they not maybe revamp her to make her more popular
that's what I would do

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Mar 8, 18 5:42 PM
Problem with Trina is that she always wants shards. I am currently working on buying all available items for the main private room, and only have the seven 20,000 shard ones to go.

At the rate I collect shards, I believe I will be able to obtain one item of furniture per year. This will take seven years to complete. I cannot be giving 200 shards to Trina if I want to do this, so Trina is ignored.

In seven years time, if I have accomplished my furniture goal and the game is still going, I will go back to Trina.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 8, 18 5:58 PM
WeeSam wrote:Problem with Trina is that she always wants shards. I am currently working on buying all available items for the main private room, and only have the seven 20,000 shard ones to go.
In the main private room, the furniture options are 1,500 shards or 20,000 coins..... none of them ask for 20,000 shards for a furniture upgrade. .......sssssooooo, if you have some left that say 20,000.......it be coins you are needing.

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Mar 8, 18 8:32 PM
Weren't there also some items of furniture that could be purchased with diamonds? I've been doing puzzles like crazy to earn diamonds in case more furniture comes along. Oh well. Memory comes and memory goes. Mine left right about the time that....hmm, I can't remember.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 8, 18 9:11 PM
Diamonds were required to purchase 2 of the furniture items in the Spring Room:

Spring Room -- 1 key to open the room
Gargoyle - 0 keys -- ghost book, snow globe album, egg album all for 1 shard each
Pet cushion - 0 keys -- one upgrade: fancy pillow for 100 shards
Hanging eggs - 0 keys -- 3 upgrades: small basket (100 shards); basket with red ribbon (500 shards); basket with light blue bow (5000 coins)
Wind vane - 1 key -- one upgrade: Rooster windvane for 5000 coins
Nest / Lantern - 3 keys -- 3 upgrades: paper lantern (500 shards); wooden nest (3000 coins); egg type nest (1000 shards)
Wicker chair - 5 keys -- 3 upgrades: Mermaid (500 shards); hammock (1500 shards); see saw (10 diamonds)
Gnome - 3 keys -- 3 upgrades: wheelbarrow (500 shards); sculpted bush (500 shards); 2 gnomes with bush (10 diamonds)

Go to: