Pocket Watch

[Post New]by quietess on Mar 8, 18 1:15 PM
I can't figure out the pocket watch solution.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Pocket Watch

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 8, 18 1:27 PM
Hello quietess,

It sounds like there's been some trouble figuring out the pocket watch solution. I love Hidden Object games and sometimes need a pointer or two. Walkthroughs can be really helpful in cases like this. Happily PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition's walkthrough guide was just published!

A walkthrough contains pictures and explanations of an entire game. Players can use it casually or refer to it like a map. I've included this game's walkthrough below:

PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Walkthrough

I hope this helps you solve the puzzle! Thanks for your patience, and don't hesitate to PM me if I can provide more assistance.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by quietess on Mar 8, 18 3:11 PM
Sorry, the walkthrough didn't help. What time am I suppose to put in?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 8, 18 4:35 PM
Hello quietess,

I'm sorry the walkthrough didn't help. Walkthroughs only cover the main game, so if the pocket watch appears in the bonus content, it wouldn't be included. I apologize for not mentioning that in my previous post.

Big Fish Games releases a new game each day, and due to the volume of titles we offer, the Moderation Team isn't able to play each one through to completion. I'll step back and let your fellow players have a say, now.

If the pocket watch prevents this game from progressing, then you're also welcome to email our Technical Support Team. In any case, I wish you the best of luck.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by gamegirl48 on Mar 15, 18 10:13 PM
The pocket watch is in the main storyline, not in the bonus. I have looked all around for a time to set the watch but simply cannot find one. I really enjoy the Puppetshow games but this one really has me stumped.

[Post New]by babor15 on Mar 16, 18 6:27 AM
I am also at a stand still on the pocket watch. The solution is not in the Strategy Guide either.

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by daggy_k on Mar 16, 18 1:08 PM
You mean the one in the HOP?
It's like the hint at the botton shows, half past midnight.

[Post New]by cmpage on Mar 17, 18 9:10 PM
Did you get it to work? it's not working for me.

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Mar 22, 18 5:32 AM
Has anyone found the answer? I can't move forward in the game.

valjoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by valjoy on Apr 2, 18 3:15 AM
Hi. Try midnight...I worked it out by trial and error. Any hint was too obscure for me.

Go to: