BALLOON IS BACK, in Olympus Village

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 8, 18 7:41 PM
The balloon is back. It is located in the bottom, right side of the screen. BIG improvement.

Edited on 03/08/2018 at 7:43:46 PM PST

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:BALLOON IS BACK, in Olympus Village

[Post New]by missbethann on Mar 8, 18 8:30 PM
The balloon is in World 17 but the bar at the top of the screen with coins and resources is gone! They give with one hand and take away something with the other! Another glitch we have to deal with...

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 9, 18 4:50 AM
missbethann, the bar is still there in my game. Sounds like you have a glitch in your game. Initially, after the update, in my game, SMaL wouldn't load at all! So, I uninstalled and reinstalled and everything worked OK. Try checking, again, to see if the bar is there. If not, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. Good luck.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 9, 18 4:12 PM
Hello missbethann,

I'm sorry that the update removed the resources bar. Please email our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with a screenshot of where the bar should be. This will help them investigate the matter more thoroughly.

The help articles below provide instructions about taking a screenshot and attaching it to an email.

Taking a screenshot
Attach a file to my email

Thanks for your patience, both with this and with the balloon. Please PM me or another moderator if any questions remain or arise in the future. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by missbethann on Mar 10, 18 7:36 AM
Fred_just_Fred wrote:missbethann, the bar is still there in my game. Sounds like you have a glitch in your game. Initially, after the update, in my game, SMaL wouldn't load at all! So, I uninstalled and reinstalled and everything worked OK. Try checking, again, to see if the bar is there. If not, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. Good luck.

I did the uninstall/reinstall and that didn't work. So I sent a request to tech services. Will see what happens from here... Thanks for your advice.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 10, 18 9:43 AM
Sorry I couldn't help. There are a lot of "Experts" in this forum and maybe one of "Them" will read this thread and offer some "Expert" advice. I only know how to do the "Easy" stuff!? After you get the problem fixed, would you please post how you did it. Maybe the solution will aid in future problems. Good luck.

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by missbethann on Mar 11, 18 8:42 PM
I don't know what I did but my resource bar is back and haven't had a problem all day. Went ahead and shut the PC down early last night cos of the DST loss of an hour and wanted to make sure I got the right amount of beauty rest. First thing I did this morning was finish the last level of the challenge and used my 2 hrs. to do the arena and tier 3 of levels 60 to 99 in world 17. Gonna leave the rest alone in hopes of a present grab like the ones we had around Christmas.

The resource bar was missing this morning and I also had the disappearing cursor when you click a "next", "ok", exc. So I exit the game, played another BF game for a few minutes then went back to SMaL and the game was fine.

Edited on 03/12/2018 at 8:03:44 AM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 13, 18 11:05 AM
Hey missbethann,

Thank you for the updates! If things are still behaving oddly after today, please continue working with our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team to see if we can find a resolution to what you're experiencing. We definitely want our players to not have to run into visual errors or performance issues, so we'll be happy to help out however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: