Tilske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

refill water

[Post New]by Tilske on Jul 5, 10 4:59 AM
In the third of fourth game (I forgot) is it not possible to refill the water. It take all your money when you try it. Anyone the same problem?
I shall delete and reinstall the game and I hope I can play further. Really nice game.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

Re:refill water

[Post New]by Gieyo on Jul 6, 10 8:07 AM
Hi Tilske!
If you have money and still can not refill your watering can, contact CS. I finsihe dthis game and didn't encounter this tech issue.

If, on the other hand, the problem is that at some points you don't seem to have enough money to refill your can, or you just "run out of water" in the middle of the level despite you refilled the can here are some tips:

In some levels you had to be very careful with your investements. I eventually had to let some of my plants die on purpose in order to gain seeding beds or to be able to keep most of my plants alive as I couldn't have enough water for all of them.

So you have to be careful on how you use your production (sometimes you may need to sell flowers instead of making potions halfways, and you have to see what potions allow you more immediate profit at specific times). If you can, investing in a drop plant (first levels) and upgrading the fountain , or buying the rain potion help a lot in certain levels as no matter how much money you have the watering can at full upgrade is much to small to cover for the plants' needs by itself.

Hope you solve the issue. Good luck!

Tilske
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Tilske on Jul 7, 10 4:02 AM
Sorry... my mistake. I put it in an other issue.

MissMoraduke
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by MissMoraduke on Jul 7, 10 4:57 AM
You dont every need to let your plants die on purpose. to use the flower bed, Just sell them off to raise more money. You can sell and buy plants and not loose any money, or sell some plants for money for water and buy different cheaper plants, or ones you need for the Quests.

SolarEclipse
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by SolarEclipse on Jul 7, 10 5:31 AM
I would recommend the RAIN SPELL. I haven't had any plants die so far and I'm towards the end of the 4th location. I always get the Rain and Pest spell. The Rain Spell has 6 uses, so that saves a lot of your water. I also tend to upgrade the fountain rather quickly. Because once it's full you can click on it to get more water in your jug each time. But I also recommend upgrading the jug to its max early on because then it can hold more water. Another trick is to wait until you have 3 or more thirsty plants and then use the rain spell. It saves a lot of time and water. I would also suggest making potions even when you don't need them so that you can have extra money for upgrades. I'll delay completing a quest just to buy upgrades.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Jul 7, 10 6:57 AM
MissMoraduke wrote:You dont every need to let your plants die on purpose. to use the flower bed, Just sell them off to raise more money. You can sell and buy plants and not loose any money, or sell some plants for money for water and buy different cheaper plants, or ones you need for the Quests.

Yep, but sometimes in the middle of a level if you can not water all your plants you will eventually have to sacrifice one or two to have enough water for the rest as you can not sell the plants in the middle of the level.

Go to: