frankie1402
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

can anyone fill me in on the spring special?

[Post New]by frankie1402 on Mar 9, 18 6:14 PM
would like to know about the spring things available in the collections...thanks

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

Re:can anyone fill me in on the spring special?

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Mar 10, 18 6:22 AM
Frankie

There is one Spring collection...the Spring Card....it gives a Golden Chicken and a Golden Egg...both are amulets....the Egg gives 1 energy point per second and the Chicken gives 5 times the coins in an HO search... Charging the collection 40 times will give you the top level of achievement

There are 2 other achievements...the top levels of the achievements requires exchanging with the Rabbit 200 times and getting 100 Spring Presents (or Baskets).....to get each Baskets requires 10 of each type of Dragon. IIRC, each Basket will yield an average of 8 diamonds...

The Spring Special should start April 17th.

Trixie

frankie1402
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by frankie1402 on Mar 11, 18 1:22 PM
thank you Trixie...appreciate the input...by the way, do you know if anyone gets off the island? Did the developers put an end with the game or are we left hanging?

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by jazz905 on Mar 11, 18 6:26 PM
Sadly there is no end to the game because the devs stopped deving! lol. Everything stopped with them pulling out, no more updates, no fixing of glitches etc. We were all left hanging and not too pleased. It was suggested that they complete the game and that we could then buy it but that was a no go. Many players stopped playing which is understandable and a few 'oldies' continue to play. Good luck with the spring special!

PS if you look at the discussions above, think it is the 3rd one from top, it tells you about the devs stopping, August 2015

Edited on 03/11/2018 at 6:34:44 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 13, 18 11:37 AM
Hi frankie1402,

As was mentioned, the decision was made to no longer provide updates or new content for Found: A Hidden Object Adventure. This decision was not made lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused our players since the decision was made. In case it helps, the following thread has more information on the subject:

An Important Announcement Regarding Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - August 18 , 2015

If there are questions or concerns about this, please feel free to contact one our active Moderators by PM. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: