bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Post any Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jul 5, 10 8:52 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. When posting in this thread, it also helps to mention whether you're playing the PC or Mac version of the game.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help articles have helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Mac Game Errors

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 07/05/2010 at 8:59:39 AM PST

Re:Post any Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect technical issues here only

[Post New]by Noliboli on Jul 7, 10 4:28 PM
I installed the game (Windows 7) and it loads but then hangs up at the "enter your name" screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the same thing happens. Ideas?

[Post New]by puckdude66_ on Jul 20, 10 9:42 AM
I have teh "mac" version of the game on my macbook and imac. On the "lost treasures of invention" level, at the Ben Franklin Stage, I'm trying to solve the "franklin stove" puzzle, the only problem is that when I try to put the "empty jar" in the correct place to enter the puzzle, I get a message saying that it is the wrong item to finish the puzzle. It is the last "toolkit" item left and it matches the icon. On my imac, I don't get this error. Is there anyway to get around this or am I going to have to start to the game over to see if it will do it again?

ltlc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ltlc on Jul 28, 10 12:04 PM
puckdude66_ wrote:I have teh "mac" version of the game on my macbook and imac. On the "lost treasures of invention" level, at the Ben Franklin Stage, I'm trying to solve the "franklin stove" puzzle, the only problem is that when I try to put the "empty jar" in the correct place to enter the puzzle, I get a message saying that it is the wrong item to finish the puzzle. It is the last "toolkit" item left and it matches the icon. On my imac, I don't get this error. Is there anyway to get around this or am I going to have to start to the game over to see if it will do it again?

I have vista and am having the same problem. did you find any help on this matter?

Edited on 07/28/2010 at 12:05:40 PM PST

[Post New]by sooziesu on Oct 20, 10 11:10 AM
I am having exactly the same problem on the stove puzzle it just wont accept the empty jar even though it clearly shows it in the objects needed. also when going to the Confucious zone on the same level if I click for a hint it says to use the empty jar somewhere in the scene when it wont go anywhere due to it being needed in the stove puzzle.

Its impossible to proceed any further with the game without sorting this

[b]HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP

I am running windows 7 64 bit so it must be a programming issue within the game if all of us using different systems all have the same problem????

Edited on 10/20/2010 at 11:11:56 AM PST

[Post New]by Seatere on Jan 18, 11 9:51 AM
Noliboli wrote:I installed the game (Windows 7) and it loads but then hangs up at the "enter your name" screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the same thing happens. Ideas?

...the exact same thing happens to me! I try to type my name in and tells me that I have special characters in there and it won't allow me to add my name.

glass jar/stove problem on iphone

[Post New]by amrpdx on May 25, 11 11:18 PM
it won't accept the glass jar when i drag it over the stove and let go. and if i tap on the stove first to open up the little circle for the jar, all tapping or dragging on the toolkit items area is disabled.

i've tried it a zillion different ways ... zoomed in, zoomed out, shifted to different areas of the screen but it still won't work.

please help!

[Post New]by Tachoohay on May 26, 11 5:34 PM
I just hit the jar/stove glitch too. Anyone found an answer yet? Bug fix maybe?

[Post New]by empyrealife on May 31, 11 11:56 AM
I am playing this on an IPhone and hit this glitch on the stove. It won't let you pick up the jar to drag it to the stove. I was enjoying the game - but this sux. Will someone find a way to fix this for us?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 31, 11 1:37 PM
Hi empyrealife,

Welcome to the pond! If you're experiencing any troubles with your iPhone version of Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect, swim on over to the following help article for some great troubleshooting steps:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you're game still isn't running properly after completing the steps in this article, I'd encourage you to get in touch with our Technical Support team for further assistance. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green to the right.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by packersmomma on Jul 13, 11 10:11 PM
I finally got mine to work, but it wont let me pick up anything in the inventory or the toolbox to move it and i get soooo frustrated, and i was really getting into this game, HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP please!!!!!

[Post New]by RGClaar on Sep 17, 11 2:10 AM
to fix jar take it to japan roon fill with warter

Kanithia
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Kanithia on Oct 5, 11 10:35 PM
I have played this game several times. Never had a problem with it until I tried downloading it again tonight. I was in the mood to play it again. I received an error 806700 and was sent to your help page. I followed the instructions for error 806 (as there is no troubleshooting for error 806700) and uninstalled then reinstalled the game manager and still received the same error code. Is the game having difficulties now or are your servers having issues? My email address has not changed and other games will download just fine but not this one.

[Post New]by Kat88888 on Oct 10, 11 10:48 PM
On visionaries level, it wont let me into the shakedpeare scene at alll... Has a triangle on his face, as if i'd already been there, but i never have. Playing on an ipad, done everything but uninstall/reinstall (will it save my level?)

[Post New]by smamily on Nov 23, 11 8:30 PM
I just bought this game in disc form. I installed it and started to play but the introduction screen was blank the words were appearing but very few images I thought that was how it was supposed to be until I got to the actual game. The first room had white squares covering almost all of the hidden objects. All I had to do was click in the center of the square and voila, I had found the thing I didn't even know I was clicking on. I figured this might just be a glitch in the first room but it happened in the next as well. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but that did not work. I have also had issues with a different game that I bought at the same time.

[Post New]by ikonius589 on May 19, 12 3:59 PM
Running the game on Win 7 64bit and am having a missing cursor issue, which makes it darn tedious to navigate. I've painstakingly opened the drawer below the phone but can't for the life of me pick up the family crest part due to said missing cursor.

Please help...

[Post New]by ikonius589 on May 19, 12 4:02 PM
Running the game on Win 7 64bit and am having a missing cursor issue, which makes it darn tedious to navigate. I've painstakingly opened the drawer below the phone but can't for the life of me pick up the family crest part due to said missing cursor.

Please help...

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Sep 17, 13 8:45 PM
Anybody having the issue of having the stethoscope vanish just as it is needed to open the capsule?

I found both pieces but after finding all the other stuff and solving the puzzle, when the capsule raises from the floor, the stethoscope is shown as shadowy and the hint says "use the stethoscope" which I would love to do if I could access it.

Right off the bat, that isn't a good way to start the game.

[Post New]by Nakazul on Nov 28, 13 3:37 AM
I'm so disappointed this is .... just sad.
I have Windows Phone 8 and to find any support you have to be stubborn to even get through.
anyways.. I bought Flux to my phone and finally the time to play it. I love these types of games so I bought Flux straight up and now I get stuck inside the game with having to buy it again ... but even if I try, I can't. It sends me to the free version.
If you want to charge people for the game then I expect at least that part to work. Now, FIX THE GAME!

No best regards from a frustrated user.

Re:Post any Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect seems this forum is t technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Nakazul on Nov 29, 13 1:48 AM
Seems this site is dead. I Will send reports to Microsoft instead for a refund and request for the app to be pulled.

Go to: