bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Mac version for Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones is here!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jul 5, 10 9:13 AM
Hey Fishies!

The Mac version of Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones is here! If you haven’t checked it out yet, try this game by clicking here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones players.

If you'd like more troubleshooting assistance, you can contact Customer Support. Just click the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket. Or If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST.

To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click theFAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Re:Mac version for Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones is here!

[Post New]by mutantarcade on Jul 5, 10 12:17 PM
Hi Wrazzled--

Two cents from the one of the developers - OpenAL is typically distributed as part of a standard MacOS X installation, so as far as I know, the problems PC users have been encountering with it shouldn't show up on MacOS. Glad to hear that it's running for you without any problems.

Kai Tagawa
Mutant Arcade, Inc.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:Mac version for Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones is here!

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jul 6, 10 6:42 AM
Dear Kai Tagawa, Mutant Arcade, Inc. …

The Mac version of Skymist is working flawlessly on my iMac. Thank you for this delightful, quirky game which is providing hours of entertainment. I am so looking forward to more Mac games from Mutant Arcade!

Cheers!
shorenuf

Go to: