bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Blog Walkthrough for Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones is available

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jul 5, 10 9:16 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

Or you can click here

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough for Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones is available

[Post New]by MoreOver on Jul 6, 10 6:45 AM
No biggie but I noticed that Skymist wasn't showing up on the walkthrough page. I did find it through the link you provided.

Another thought - Can someone code the walkthrough blog so that there is an option to pick a beginning letter like in the games forum? I would be a big help because getting hints on games like Skymist, call for a lot of scrolling.

Thanks, MO

[Post New]by OliverSouth on Jul 8, 10 7:48 AM
You need to check out chapter 11 and 18 the rings, you do not pick up the colored disc in the yellow box, this has messed me up for days, why not reword it correctly Robin knows about this.

[Post New]by OliverSouth on Jul 8, 10 7:50 AM
I'm sorry thats chapeter's 9 and 17

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 8, 10 7:45 PM
I'm so sorry you've run into problems. I've submitted an update for the Blog Walkthrough, but please note that if you follow the Blog Walkthrough as currently written, it shouldn't keep you from progressing--you'll just do one unnecessary click.

We try to keep spoilers out of this topic, so I've put the details below in spoiler text. Drag your mouse over them to see the comment.

As currently written, it says to click on the Spirit Stoneholder in the lower left. Then click on the center of the Ring.

If you do that, everything does work. It's just that it also works if you don't bother to click on the Spirit Stoneholder and instead just click on the center of the Ring.

There is also a glitch that some players have run into in those two chapters where the doors of the ring don't close. If that's what you have, it won't matter whether you click on the stoneholder or not--you can't continue until the doors close.
Taking the extra click out of the walkthrough step should help players better recognize whether they have the glitch or not. But
if you're hung up, the problem is most likely the glitch, not the walkthrough.

Robin

Edited on 07/09/2010 at 8:05:55 AM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jul 9, 10 6:39 PM
The Blog Walkthrough was updated on July 9 to match the July 7 program update and remove the extra click.

Robin

[Post New]by Gabydemos on Jan 16, 11 8:44 AM
I am stuck in a bowling area and can not get out of it. The walk through said to go to the stairs. but am still stuck in the Bowling, i have done every thing to new game and reinstalling the game and putting new software on it. still dont get to a new level. Can somebody help me????!!! Gaby

[Post New]by remzila on Jun 2, 11 3:34 PM
I'm stuck at the (BAR). I followed all walk through instructions, but suddenly the wrench disappeared. I CANNOT do anything else. I'm STUCK!!!

Go to: