Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 10, 18 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/10/2018 at 9:19:54 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Martrae on Mar 10, 18 8:35 AM
The paper you mark the code for the Spark Generator disappeared after marking the first code item. Cannot complete game without it.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 10, 18 9:19 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by wanderingwomble on Mar 10, 18 9:22 AM
I am in the last chapter of the main game. I have broken open the valve and can see the Cyrus token, but am unable to pick it up. The hint button draws a circle around the token, but I don't get a hand icon and no matter how much I click I can't grab it. I also checked the strategy guide, which simply says to pick up the token.

This is blocking me from completing the game or playing the bonus game.

I am running on MacOS High Sierra 10.13.2

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 10, 18 9:27 AM
Hello Martrae,

I'm really sorry to hear that the paper used to mark the code for the spark generator disappeared. Let's see what we can do to fix this.

First, check to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver directs how a computer's graphics display, and installing a newer version can fix a number of issues. After that, run the game in Administrator Mode, too. This will give the game more permissions. The help articles below will walk you through these processes.

If these steps don't work, please email our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if questions arise in the future. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by grannykare on Mar 10, 18 10:56 AM
I'm stuck here also!
I am running on Windows 8.1

wanderingwomble wrote:I am in the last chapter of the main game. I have broken open the valve and can see the Cyrus token, but am unable to pick it up. The hint button draws a circle around the token, but I don't get a hand icon and no matter how much I click I can't grab it. I also checked the strategy guide, which simply says to pick up the token.

Edited on 03/10/2018 at 10:57:22 AM PST

djones6254
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by djones6254 on Mar 10, 18 12:18 PM
I am in the last chapter of the main game. I have broken open the valve and can see the Cyrus token, but am unable to pick it up. The hint button draws a circle around the token, but I don't get a hand icon and no matter how much I click I can't grab it. I also checked the strategy guide, which simply says to pick up the token.

djones6254
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by djones6254 on Mar 10, 18 12:26 PM

This is a MAJOR glitch...you can't move on in the game without getting this token. The scene shows the pipe broken but when you go in to grab the token I shows the hook on the wrong side of the pipe handle and its telling me that I can now break the handle, which I have already done. I can see the Cyrus token but the game won't let me get it. Please fix this ASAP so I can finish this game.

Edited on 03/10/2018 at 12:26:40 PM PST

[Post New]by Martrae on Mar 10, 18 1:41 PM
There is nothing wrong with my system. The game is broken. Messing with video cards etc will not help with poor coding. The game needs a patch.

bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Martrae,

I'm really sorry to hear that the paper used to mark the code for the spark generator disappeared. Let's see what we can do to fix this.

First, check to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver directs how a computer's graphics display, and installing a newer version can fix a number of issues. After that, run the game in Administrator Mode, too. This will give the game more permissions. The help articles below will walk you through these processes.

<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230485248">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>
<a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231139168">Run Game as Administrator</a>

If these steps don't work, please email our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000093788">Technical Support Team</a> for further assistance.

Thanks for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if questions arise in the future. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 10, 18 1:57 PM
Hello Everyone,

Once again, I'm really sorry there's been trouble with Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition. If the aforementioned steps I suggested didn't help, or if you'd prefer not to try them, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game for you.

If you do write in to our Support Team, please let them know as much about the part of the game where the scroll goes missing. How far have you progressed? This will help us investigate the issue.

I've passed information about the missing scroll along to the appropriate teams. The Moderation Team isn't made aware of if and when a game-fixing update might be available, so I'm not able to provide more details. I sincerely apologize for that.

Thank you for your patience. Please PM me or another member of the Moderation Team if new questions or any concerns arise. We're here to listen and to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by GingerNutGirl on Mar 10, 18 2:03 PM
I have a different problem. I'm in the bonus game where you have to put a cracked horn together. I've got most of it done but when I go to put the bird piece on it doesn't stay anywhere. Hint says to put it up the top of the horn but it just keeps going back to the bottom. Help anyone? Not sure if I'm doing something wrong... Rest of main game played perfect. (Windows 7 64 bit).

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Mar 10, 18 2:18 PM
I got through that - took a few tries to put the last piece of the horn, but it went up close to the top, but not quite. I ended up using a hint, and it gave me the general area where it went and then had no problem.

I have had no glitches at all in the game - using win. 8.1 desktop.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 10, 18 4:14 PM
Hello GingerNutGirl,

Thanks for reaching out! judy76073 offers some excellent advice! Try clicking around the area where the bird piece needs to go. For example, try placing the bird piece on different parts of the horn.

If this doesn't work, then please try the suggestions in the help pages below:

Please email our Technical Support Team if the trouble with the horn persists. They'll be happy to replace the game for you.

bfgBeruna

boy77
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by boy77 on Mar 11, 18 6:03 AM
I'm having trouble completing the main game because every time I click on the scroll I mark the first part of the code but I can't do the rest. The scroll just simply disappears after I've got the first part of the code written down.

[Post New]by MiniHooves on Mar 11, 18 10:32 AM
Need fix for Cyrus token. I cannot pick it up and can go no further. Hint doesn't help - it points to the token. I've recently reinstalled Game Manager that fixed a ton of problems thanks to a great customer service person - but looks like this token problem many have the same issue. Help! Windows 10 pc all updates are loaded.

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Mar 11, 18 1:19 PM
boy77 wrote:I'm having trouble completing the main game because every time I click on the scroll I mark the first part of the code but I can't do the rest. The scroll just simply disappears after I've got the first part of the code written down.

Me too

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Mar 11, 18 1:46 PM
I can download this game but can not play it. I am in admin mode too. Try reloading 3 times. No help there Windows 10 64 bit. I can usually run most of all your games but this has happen a one before.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 11, 18 4:32 PM
Hey Everyone,

It sounds like there have been some troubles progressing in the game, and also a report of the game not opening up so it can be played. Such issues can have common causes, so let's try some troubleshooting steps to help the relationship between the game and computer. We can provide additional permissions and resources for the game by following the steps below:

Video Driver Updates

If none of the above fixes up the issues, please contact our Technical Support Team so they can help us collect details to pass along in our reports of issues players have encountered. You can also PM me or another Moderator with any questions or concerns. We're always happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

kayjay97
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by kayjay97 on Mar 12, 18 2:51 PM
I have the same issue with the valve. Can not proceed. Seems to me there are too many of us with the same issue for it to be all of our systems

[Post New]by Bluegenie2 on Mar 12, 18 7:08 PM
I have the same issue with the sequence scroll. It disappears after marking the first part. I tried replaying with a different profile and left the factory before marking the first part and it still disappeared. This is NOT a video issue, as it's happening to a lot of people. And sending in a ticket to get a replacement game will not help if the game itself is broken. I, and I am sure a lot of other people, would love to be able to finish the game, so please can we get this issue resolved??

Go to: