dewdrop plant

[Post New]by fendee on Jul 5, 10 1:36 PM
can anyone tell me what i have to do to get a dewdrop plant i have reinstalled ect built my score to 500 but i dont seem to be able to get a dewdrop plant frank

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:dewdrop plant

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jul 5, 10 1:38 PM
You can't get any of the helper plants until you've passed the first gate. I think they're pretty useless, myself - I'd rather upgrade my fountain. The bug catcher plant is an absolute must! I just finished the second gate, and I had to have two of the bug catchers >_<

sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by sdurrie on Jul 6, 10 2:22 PM
You're right, genkicoll, the dew drop plants are not worth the money as they only give maybe 3 or 4 drops per day... as opposed to upgrading your fountain and water container.

And yes, the bug catcher plants are a major help! Only use it when there are 3 or more bugs flying around.

[Post New]by kim200222 on Jul 6, 10 2:26 PM
the dew drop plant as well as other helper plants are found on the right side of the screen not on the left like the normal plants!

[Post New]by Starfyre76 on Jul 8, 10 11:42 AM
my two cents, I just put in one once I've upgraded everything else so I can do the bug killer and harvest spells instead of the watering one, when the fountain and jug just aren't quite enough to cover all my plants.

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Jul 13, 10 5:48 PM
I only use the dewdrop plants as a stopgap when I can't afford to upgrade the fountain yet, because they are a bit cheaper. ;-)

Go to: