placing people on stations?

[Post New]by HPPMom on Jul 5, 10 3:37 PM
I had the same prob. with the phone and trying to build stations. If you click on the "little" number next to the station you can then buy it and build it.

My problem is how do I get the ppl over to the station. I can put her on the little circle but my guys wont go. I can't even get them to the break station. Any pointers?

I have posted this in several of the other threads but have had no luck if you can help that would be great. I am only playing the trial version but its hard to decide if you want to buy the game if you can't figure out level 1. LOL

Jaboulka
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:placing people on stations?

[Post New]by Jaboulka on Jul 6, 10 12:41 AM
I know a lot of people had problems with the stations. I never had any problem.

When you put the guy on a station be sure it's the right station? Each guy will ask for a specific station to work on, if you try to put him on the wrong station then it will not work.

You say you can't delete the stations ... did you try? Did you pick the buldozer on the right side of your screen?

[Post New]by specialk113 on Jul 7, 10 3:32 PM
Once you have enough money to buy the station when the people are in line click on that person then go to the phone click on the icon the person needs to be trained on then click to buy (make sure you see color station, not red) and place the icon there. Click on the person and place them on the station and that should work.

[Post New]by jroliv on Aug 6, 10 5:44 PM
I am having the same problem. I figured out how to build the stations but I can't get the people on the station. It's obvious where they go so I'm no putting them on the wrong stations. I am trying the game and haven't purchased so good thing! I think that there are a lot of glitches in this game and they haven't worked them out! I won't be buying this one!!!!!!!! I wasted 30 minutes of the trial just trying to figure out how to build the stations! what a waste!

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on Aug 26, 10 6:49 AM
Me too. A Mac user.

I am at the beginning in the tutorial and purchased as instructed, then when I went to place the station the screen went upside down.
Now all I have is my cursor as a big hand with the guy in it and it will not drop him anywhere.

Mercurie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Mercurie on Feb 27, 11 1:31 PM
Jaboulka wrote:I know a lot of people had problems with the stations. I never had any problem.

When you put the guy on a station be sure it's the right station? Each guy will ask for a specific station to work on, if you try to put him on the wrong station then it will not work.

You say you can't delete the stations ... did you try? Did you pick the buldozer on the right side of your screen?

I can't delete stations not even with the bullzoder nor can I get the guys to the station they are asking for the Dr. will go to the spot but that's all...

Go to: